+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

*sniff* I haven't cried that hard at the end of an episode in quite some time. And watching how tender Alex was with Izzy, that just kicked it up a notch. nilesgirl.... he told Izzy several times that that wasn't Denny. That the minute his heart stopped beating it stopped being Denny. That he knows she loved him, and Denny loved her.

After yelling "Christina, you suck!" at my television for 55 minutes, she was quite touching in the last 5.

Derek and Meredith...... I don't know how I feel about that.

George and Callie..... niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiice. She is the perfect damned woman for him. I love her... love her strength and her vulnerability.

Chief..... what exactly is he looking to do? With how introspective he is being... is he possibly looking to retire?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I can't believe I cried so hard. I totally called the whole Alex picking her up and carrying her thing. As soon as I saw him walk over to her, I knew he was going to do that. Unfortunately I missed some of his dialogue. Could someone help me out? I heard him say "I know you loved him. But he loved you." And I couldn't hear the rest of it.
    We need a QBoots for the actual dialogue, but the gist was that Alex (who was HOT by the way...I loved when that high school girl said about him, "The hot ones are always mean...") was telling Izzie that that dead man wasn't Denny--that Denny was gone the minute his heart stopped beating. And that Denny loved her and wouldn't want to see her waste her life/career this way.

About Meredith and Dr. McPointy...GAG! He called you a WHORE you dum-dum! Finn the vet is so freaking nice AND non-pointy... Maybe he and Addison should date. Meredith doesn't deserve Finn.

I was the most sad when Doc died. Poor dog...

Callie looked lovely tonight...I know some people were saying she was "fat," but what I think it is is that she has a very short neck...so it makes her appear shorter than she actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    My favorite prom dress of the night was Izzie's. The style was perfect for her and the color looked so stunning on her. She was beautiful. Like a young Marylin Monroe.
    Yes, her dress was gorgeous (and so was she).

Relationship phobics...Finn says he's falling for her and Meredith sleeps with McPointy; Callie calls George on avoiding her after she told him she loved him; Cristina couldn't handle it when her boyfriend wasn't a perfect surgeon anymore--I'm sorry but her "caring" came too little, too late--I hope he dumps her.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 05-15-2006 at 11:14 PM.

My favorite prom dress of the night was Izzie's. The style was perfect for her and the color looked so stunning on her. She was beautiful. Like a young Marylin Monroe.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Now what do I have to look forward to on the show now that Izzie is gone? Why did she leave, WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Cristina couldn't handle it when her boyfriend wasn't a perfect surgeon anymore--I'm sorry but her "caring" came too little, too late--I hope he dumps her.
    Now see, she finally resolved that issue for me when she was talking with the Chief. Then I could see that it wasn't a matter of Burke not being perfect... it was a matter of her not being used to actually caring enough about someone to be invested in them. Christina's always been the cold one... putting her career in front of all feelings, her own and those around her. She's finally realized that she's part of a tight knit family that she'd even risk her career for. That perceived loss of control is pretty magnanimous for someone like her.

But I still see damage with how long it took her to realize it. And I still spent an hour and 55 minutes telling her that she sucked!

what christina meant when she said are you going to tell him, was about his shaking hand.
    ladybugbaby

Bravo... Great Season!!! I can't wait for the next one to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    We need a QBoots for the actual dialogue, but the gist was that Alex (who was HOT by the way...I loved when that high school girl said about him, "The hot ones are always mean...") was telling Izzie that that dead man wasn't Denny--that Denny was gone the minute his heart stopped beating. And that Denny loved her and wouldn't want to see her waste her life/career this way.
    Yep, just rewound it and he said "Now I know you loved him, but he loved you. And a guy that loved you like that wouldn't want to see you do this to yourself... because that isn't Denny."

My thoughts:

Addison clearly saw the look between Derrek and Meredith when all the interns came back after Denny died. Me thinks Addison might be the lucky one to find Meredith's missing black panties! When she said "I guess this night is over" I think she meant that in more ways than one.

Technically Derrek never actually said the word "whore" to Meredith but he didn't correct her when she told him he doesn't get to call her one. Just wanted to clear that up. He implied it, but never said it.

Izzie may have quit being a surgeon but there are other kinds of doctors besides surgeons. And just because she said "I quit" doesn't mean things won't get resolved and she changes her mind.

Poor Denny but he wasn't meant to be a regular. I hate that he had to die but at least he died happy knowing the woman he loved agreed to marry him.

Christina did take too long to show her support to Burke. She started out strong when she ran to him when she first found out he was shot - points earned. Then she froze up several times in the OR - points lost. And then she came to his window a few times but walked away - more points lost. In the end she did go to him but I don't know if it was enough points earned back. If anything, she broke even and will have to do something really supportive to make up for all her wavering.

I think the Chief is conflicted because he stayed with his wife because it was the right thing to do but he did love Ellis Grey and may have regretted his decision in choosing his wife over her. But then when he found out his wife knew about the affair all along and stayed with him, he realized how much his wife loved him. When his niece was dancing with him and said "I'm loved and everyone should know what it's like to be loved" I think he may have been thinking of the love his wife had for him as well as the love Ellis had for him. Derrek is in the same position the Chief was in all those years ago.

So sad to see Doc die. It was almost too painful to watch having been in similar circumstances.

And then seeing the vet look at Meredith and realize that she was conflicted between him and McDreamy - too much for me to take! I want her to pick the vet just because Derrek shouldn't get to try it with the wife and still have Meredith waiting in the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Yep, just rewound it and he said "Now I know you loved him, but he loved you. And a guy that loved you like that wouldn't want to see you do this to yourself... because that isn't Denny."
    Thank you very much Broadway. It's funny because I always imagine things like that being said when someone dies. "He wouldn't want your life to end with his. (Or she wouldn't want your life to end with hers). I lost it when he picked her up and carried her over to the chair and just rocked her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread