+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I thought she was his niece/ granddaughter? Oh well, i made the V. Mars connection as well. Addi is looking very pretty, her hair color suits her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I thought she was his niece/ granddaughter? Oh well, i made the V. Mars connection as well. Addi is looking very pretty, her hair color suits her.
    She's his niece.

OMG..... Christina has been faced with her own failings. I can't tell whether she's just stunned SENSELESS because of deep feelings for Burke, because she's aware that she is not strong enough to play the supportive girlfriend, or because she honestly doesn't want the possibility of a non-surgeon boyfriend. I'm hoping it's the former, but am afraid it's the latter.

And now Izzy just walks out on Denny when he gives his speech "I finally get to choose something in my life and I choose you, Izzy Stevens"?????

George's speech.....*gulp*

"Preston Xavier Burke.... .what have you done with my suckups?!?!?!?!" <-- had me spitting out my drink.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Cristina is ticking me off to no end. What a selfish person she is (so far on this episode). Burke's in trouble and she could not be any more useless.

I'm guessing that if any of those interns talked to the chief that way in real life, they'd all be facing disciplinary action...or be fired. I can't believe he doesn't just nail them!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 05-15-2006 at 11:26 PM.

FORT Newbie
    what was Christina talking about when she asked Burke if he was going to tell Shepherd???

Quote Originally Posted by Summer1904 View Post
    what was Christina talking about when she asked Burke if he was going to tell Shepherd???
    I think she is referring to the reason he came back - to stop Izzie from doing what she did.

FORT Newbie
    aha! thanks.

Ohhh man, I knew for Denny to get the heart, and to be all fixed that early in the show was not a good sign - just didn't think they would kill him off yet. I thought he would be a cliff hanger........ well, maybe that will still happen. But, he looks to have gone over.....

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!
    NO! NO! NO! After all the trouble she went through??? No way! As much as I would love to see her get back with Karev (I just love him even though he can be an a**), I don't want to see this happen with Denny!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Denny...Denny...Denny....Oh man. Izzie, izzie, izzie...Oh man.

Meredith and Derek oh god please stop. Can't stand them, AT ALL.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I can't believe I cried so hard. I totally called the whole Alex picking her up and carrying her thing. As soon as I saw him walk over to her, I knew he was going to do that. Unfortunately I missed some of his dialogue. Could someone help me out? I heard him say "I know you loved him. But he loved you." And I couldn't hear the rest of it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread