+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 735 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast
Like Tree742Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I really like the show but if the writers don't watch it with everybody hooking up this is just going to be a hospital version of Real World Las Vegas. Mere/Sheppard, Burke/Cristina and now perhaps
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex and Izzie
    . Who's next
    Click to see Spoiler:
    George and the Nazi
    ? Some relationships you need for the drama on the show but I hope the show doesn't get bogged down with all the dating and sleeping around.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    I really like the show but if the writers don't watch it with everybody hooking up this is just going to be a hospital version of Real World Las Vegas. Mere/Sheppard, Burke/Cristina and now perhaps
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex and Izzie
    . Who's next
    Click to see Spoiler:
    George and the Nazi
    ? Some relationships you need for the drama on the show but I hope the show doesn't get bogged down with all the dating and sleeping around.
    I think that if they do have
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex and Izzie
    get together, it will probably be one of those quickly regretted one night stands, Blackshade. I don't see that as a long lasting relationship! As for the second couple you mentioned.... She'd chew him up and spit him out!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Season 2 spoiler sort of:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Grey's Anatomy
    (ABC)
    Premieres: Sept. 25
    I've seen the second-season premiere and can tell you this: It's mind-bendingly good. As in best episode yet! (Not kidding.) Even if you've never seen this show, you must, must watch, for everyone will be talking about it in the new season. Now, for those who've already been playing along, Patrick Dempsey (Derek) says of the premiere, "The show picks up where we left off, the moment after." And regarding that bee-yotch "wife" of his, "You will find clarity very soon." Expect to actually feel sorry for him (Derek)--not her (Ellen Pompeo's Meredith Grey)--by the end of the first episode. And things aren't looking so hot for Sandra Oh's character either. You'll want to give her what she hates: a hug.

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Feat...ek/index3.html

Premium Member
    Re-reading all the spoilers has got me all fired up for the new season tonight.

I am so glad that this show it back. I really enjoyed it last season and hope this season is just as good.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Good to see My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance got a real acting gig.

Love love LOVE that this show is back. The quick wit and fast pace is just fun and interesting to watch.

The Nazi had me cracking up with her "all you guys think about is sex. Ooooh, you nasty. That's why you have syphillus!"
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Well that didn't disappoint. I did start crying at the end when Meredith said, "Shut up. I'm your person." What a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Well that didn't disappoint. I did start crying at the end when Meredith said, "Shut up. I'm your person." What a great show.
    That part got me too, Mariner

You just knew they'd find a way for Dr. McDreamy to come out looking good. No way they'd have him turn into a baddie. I don't really hate Addison either though

The question is this: will Cristina keep the baby and, if yes, will she tell Burke he's the father? I love seeing her having to be vulnerable.

Kudos to George for standing up for Joe. I love that everyone in the hospital now knows he had syphillis! Nothing like a little workplace gossip!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

It sure looked like Burke finds out about the baby from the previews. I also loved the ass hugging George near the end. It sure got to Izzie who barely appeared this episode. I'm guessing that story arc is going to be a lot bigger part of the next episode.

Love, loved loved the new episode. I'm rooting for something good to happen for Burke and Christina because I think they'd be great together. Also, I wanted to hate Addison but I couldn't especially when she set that patient straight on behalf of Meredith. I think this is going to turn out to be a great season.

+ Reply to Thread