+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Again I spent the better part of the hour talking to the TV.

Got to agree that Meredith is looking completely sane when compared to Izzie. Izzie has done lost her mind. And Bailey is going to kill her.

George and Callie. I am thinking George may have something nice to say back to Callie. If he can stop having Izzie barge in on him. George has to have the worse luck, ever. Everytime something seems to be going positive for George, something totally bizarre happens to him.

I am so over Derrick and Meredith lovefest. I am rooting for McVet to keep her active. My biggest hangup is with how bad Derrick behaved to her. As if, any of it, is his business.

It is not "cute and romantic" when a man gets jealous and calls you a whore. It's a sign to leave him on the curb.

Addison... whom I have adored all season... she needs to kick Derrick to the curb and go find McSteamy. Just felt her pain when she screws up her courage to ask Meredith if the relationship with Derrick was back on... only to find out that McAssh*le was mad cause Meredith was not pine-ing away for him. Ack.

And how is it... that Alex just takes off... does not check in with Addison... and it's "okay". I am telling you... I am stunned at how these interns don't have to answer to anyone for leaving their assigned post. Amazing. I am missing how suddenly Bailey seems to have been cut out. She is just being used as a filler. And that annoys me. I like it better when she is involved alot more with the storyline.

Oh and how about the boyfriend whom used his girlfriend as a shield during the gun fire... not once... but twice.

Ohhhh and the girls sitting in the bar informing Alex that he can't sit with them since he is now "gyno" he isn't good enough to sit with them. Loved it.

And to ask something dumb... where was Burke shot? I never did figure out where he got shot. I saw the blood near his head... but I must have missed where the actual bullet hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    It could be even worse, I suppose, if ABC decides to air the Pres. I mean it's not like they are going to cancel OPRAH of all people, so that means that "Anatomy" will be schedule-skewed too (but at least that will make it easier if the presidential broadcasts end the same time on all of the nets and you are standing by to reset your TiVo/VCR setting by hand).
    Actually, ABC is cancelling Oprah and moving her to next Monday instead. All indications are that GA should start on time at 9pm, but the blabbermouth creep might decide to extend his all kinds of bullcrap about nothing speech a little further, just so he can sink his ratings further down into the 20s and good ol' Laura can sink further into delusion that people don't really hate her husband.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I also loved bailey tonight, though i hope she wasn't what set off that guy.
    Which guy? The manager was shot by the guy who shot everyone else up in the first place.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

It looked as if Burke was shot in the collarbone or somewhere up in that area since the blood was spilling all up near his head. But it looked like his head wasn't damaged at all. Ohhh!! it shocked the mess outta me when I heard gun shots!

But poor George! As needy as he is for affection, I still don't think that he'll say "I love you" to Torres. Now that he's got her hooked, he's gonna get confused about where he wants to go in the relationship....classic man.

The person I really feel for...Christina! Her heart must be broken, hating Burke, and then him getting shot.

FORT Fogey
    i absolutely do not intend to watch the finale. Too much going on. Hate izzy for going overboard. The whole shooting thing exactly like ER (i am now scare of hospital). George for being suck a wimp ( i wonder how many time he had sex.. maybe twice)
    Tell me what happen then

FORT Fan
    Who starting the shooting in the hospital? Was it the kid who Bailey was talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    Who starting the shooting in the hospital? Was it the kid who Bailey was talking to?
    No, he was still in the hospital. It was the former employee who had shot up the restaurant.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Someone give me a recap please of the first half hour. My tape messed up and I only caught the first 5 minutes. I saw them all at the bar. Burke and McDoofus were throwing darts and Christina was saying that Burke was picturing her and Izzie told Mer that McDoofus was picturing her ("he's picturing you") They call them a** and then Izzie calls Alex a** and says that surgeons don't associate with gynocologists. They welcome George but are still kind of cold to Callie. The next thing the tape showed as Mer, Derek and Addy in the elevator but their conversation got cut off. Stupid tape! When I came home and turned it on, I saw Bailey telling the patient off. That's where I picked up. So what did I miss??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    No, he was still in the hospital. It was the former employee who had shot up the restaurant.
    Oh Ok, I see. Thanks

I think that Burke will survive, but I suspect that Izzie is going to be removed from the program. I have a feeling that Denny will survive. Can't wait until tonight.

+ Reply to Thread