+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Besides, the things Derek said to her in the stairwell were really nasty
    Oh I agree completely! I thought she would have had an even more immediate breakdown reaction but she handled it okay.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I was glad to see Meredith stand up to Derrek but she should have told him it was over the day he chose his wife over her and not let him think he was just now declaring it over.

Izzie is getting on my nerves big time. What is her deal with Dr. Torres? It's almost like she's jealous of her. She acts like she doesn't want George to be happy unless it's with someone she handpicks herself. She needs to get over herself.

Previews show Christina waiting for a helicopter to land,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't know if this is connected to the ER, or an incoming surgical patient, but Christina is the type that enjoys the rush of her job under pressure, and I think she will want to stay in the ER instead of going back to surgery.

Can someone give me some of their input as to what all the gunshots are about in the previews? I'm trying to make sense of it and if the shots are going along with Izzie telling Denny she'll take care of it (finding him a heart) that would make it seem like Izzie's killing someone to get their heart but that wouldn't make sense. She would never risk her career like that so I thought maybe someone else had some input about what they think it is.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Can someone give me some of their input as to what all the gunshots are about in the previews? I'm trying to make sense of it and if the shots are going along with Izzie telling Denny she'll take care of it (finding him a heart) that would make it seem like Izzie's killing someone to get their heart but that wouldn't make sense. She would never risk her career like that so I thought maybe someone else had some input about what they think it is.
    That's probably what TPTB want us to think from the preview, but when it actually plays out, I doubt it. Izzie's reference was probably not even connected to the gun shots......but it won't be long before we know for sure. I am thinking this might be the end for Denny, afterall how long can someone with his medical history last?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    That's probably what TPTB want us to think from the preview, but when it actually plays out, I doubt it. Izzie's reference was probably not even connected to the gun shots......but it won't be long before we know for sure. I am thinking this might be the end for Denny, afterall how long can someone with his medical history last?
    Apparently a long time if he gets a new heart...maybe a gunshot victim comes in and Izzie goes after the relatives to get them sign a donor card.

I hope they come through for Denny. I really like him. But the way Izzy is acting with George she doesn't deserve Denny.

The finale is now up against "24"?

Man ABC likes to live dangerously.

Actually, looking at the schedule adjusted for the expected Presidential address (which for some reason is expected on NBC and FOX but not ABC, CBS, UPN or WB), it might instead go up against a mish-mash of the Prison Break finale and 24, Deal or No Deal and The Apprentice, CBS' Monday Night lame-o comedy block, CSI: Miami, Everwood, and some crap on UPN. Monday night is going to be a holy mess for anyone trying to watch one thing and tape another, at the very least, and "Anatomy" is just as likely to suffer as anything else. It could be even worse, I suppose, if ABC decides to air the Pres. I mean it's not like they are going to cancel OPRAH of all people, so that means that "Anatomy" will be schedule-skewed too (but at least that will make it easier if the presidential broadcasts end the same time on all of the nets and you are standing by to reset your TiVo/VCR setting by hand).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Between Izzy and Bree tonight, I've seen more than enough crazy.

Nice cliffhanger....Burke is shot and looking pretty dead, Izzy is cutting Denny's life pump thinking Burke will be giving him a new heart.
    Last edited by muggle; 05-14-2006 at 11:02 PM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Oh My God...That was the most intense episode ever. I just feel for like everyone. Tomorrow night, needs to be now.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread