+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Gal View Post
    I was glad that Meredith stood up to Derek when he basically called her a whore. That ticked me off. I missed the episode two weeks ago because I fell asleep and only caught the last 5 minutes. How did Derek end up making out with his wife and getting in the shower with her? That's the only part I saw. Can anyone give me an edited version of what happened that episode? Thanks!
    There was a lot more to the show, but re the issue that interests you, Meredith had agreed to go on a date with the vet, but they got sidetracked by the labor and delivery of a horse in his care. Meredith got right in there for the delivery and got her clothes and body all gooked up. The vet then gave her some choices, one of which was the quote for this thread for a while, about "I like door number 3 which involves you getting naked in my apt." That choice was spelled out to be though, she takes a shower at his place to clean off the afterbirth, no sex involved. So then Derek turned up at the vet's with the sick dog (Doc) who had relapsed, just as M came down the stairs with wet hair and a borrowed robe or shirt or something, clearly right out of the shower. Derek took that to mean it was an after sex shower, so he thinks she had sex with the vet. So he went home and when his wife said she was going to take a shower he got in with her...clearly a reaction to the scene with M although poor Addison just thought he was finally warming up to her.
    So now Derek thinks M is a slut, having had sex with George and the vet (while he of course is allowed to have sex with Addison). Basically he's jealous as hell, wants his cupcake to wait while he finishes with his cake.

Sure PG. You saw at the beginning.. Addison thanking Derek and he says 'for what? the most boring sex ever?' They have a laugh.
    Meredith decides to tell Finn that she'd like to go on a date with him but he says he's got to run an errand.. which turns out to be vet talk for birthing a horse. Meredith gets a real kick out of it but she's very messy so Finn gives her 2 options: go back to his place, get naked, have a shower, he'll make her dinner- no sex. There was another less exciting option that I can't recall right now
    Finn tells Meredith that'd personally he'd opt for door number 1 because it involves her naked in his apartment.
    So thats exactly what she did. She had a shower while Finn made supper.
    there is a knock at the door, it's Derek with with Doc (the dog) he's ill again. At the same time Meredith comes down the stairs, fresh from the shower, wearing nothing but Finn's shirt. Derek jumps to the conclusion that they are in the afterglow of hot, sweaty shower sex.
    You see the shock and...pain? hard to tell, on Derek's face. He goes home to Addison and starts ripping off his clothes, demanding that Addison do the same and joins him in the shower, when she questions him he says do you want to have hot sex or what? Addison quickly starts shucking her own clothes, she looks like a girl in love all the while we know that in some small way he was trying to get back at Meredith.

ETA: oops looks like PWS and I were posting at the same time
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    It's a tie! I think you are right, Duxxy, about who initiated the shower sex.

ohh PWS it's almost sick the way I vividly remember Derek barging into the trailer, peeling his clothes off and telling Addy to take her's off too. It was one of those 'oh my I need a fan like the ladies at an Alabama Baptist church on Sunday in July' moments.

Patrick Dempsy has matured into a very fine specimen of a man
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    ohh PWS it's almost sick the way I vividly remember Derek barging into the trailer, peeling his clothes off and telling Addy to take her's off too. It was one of those 'oh my I need a fan like the ladies at an Alabama Baptist church on Sunday in July' moments.

Patrick Dempsy has matured into a very fine specimen of a man
    Whoo hoo! You are bringing it all back! Bring on the fans!

Not to be really off topic here, but I just saw Dr. Burke on a movie tonight called Hollywood Homicide '03 with Josh Harnette and Harrison Ford. He played a big time gang hood with the silver earring and bandana on his head. It was so odd to see him in that character. I kept seeing him as a doctor. And that definitely didn't fit in the movie. He may just have a great movie career ahead of him after Grey's if you wants it.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks PWS and Duxxy for giving me a recap. Now it makes sense. I'll have to make sure I watch that episode when the reruns start.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    He may just have a great movie career ahead of him after Grey's if you wants it.
    His career started from being on the big screen. He's done a ton of films already.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    His career started from being on the big screen. He's done a ton of films already.
    And hasn't he also been onstage? I believe he's theatrically trained.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    And hasn't he also been onstage? I believe he's theatrically trained.
    I believe you are correct.

+ Reply to Thread