+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 736 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117517 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Grey's Anatomy had one of the best season finales! I was like damnnnn its over *sighs*. I thought George with Alex's syphillis was soooo funny. George is such a dork lol. What did Burke say to Cristina, that he has no other or something like that? I don't remember. Major cliffhanger, loved it, can't wait for the next season.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    Grey's Anatomy had one of the best season finales! I was like damnnnn its over *sighs*. I thought George with Alex's syphillis was soooo funny. George is such a dork lol. What did Burke say to Cristina, that he has no other or something like that? I don't remember. Major cliffhanger, loved it, can't wait for the next season.
    Yep they were both standing in the syphillis testing line and reassured each other they hadn't been sleeping with anyone else.

wonderful season finale!!

the thing is - that wasn't even the season finale!! There are still more epis in the can... if this is a regular show, imagine how GOOD the finale will actually be!

For those (like me! ) who can't wait until fall, here are some spoilers from Kristin's chat on E! Online last night:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    From tooleyhemet: What secrets can you share about Grey's Anatomy? I am a nursing student, and it is my favorite show?
    I'm so glad? It's one of mine too. You've seen it not, but here's what Justin Chambers (resident hot bad-boy resident) told me last week about his blooming romance, "I think Katie and I are starting to eye each other, and there is going to be something there." Funny thing, though, she (Katherine Heigl) acted like she didn't know a thing about that. Good little actress, that one. But she finally caved. "I'm really excited about that storyline, and Justin is an amazing guy, really fun to work with. And...it felt inevitable, they were going to do it at one point or another, and I feel like those are the most interesting relationships, where people start out hating each other, and then it moves into something else a little more...I'll say, romantic."

From blueiiss: On Grey's Anatomy, please tell that is not Shepard's current wife. Please tell me they are divorced or something. Please!
    I'm 99 percent certain it's a blast from the past. But that is far from the last of her. His lady's entrance last night was just the beginning of a storyline that will drive Meredith and the Seattle Grace staff up the wall. She'll be around for a six-episode arc, at least. As of now, there are no plans for her to become a regular cast member, but you can definitely expect to see her face in the hospital halls when the show returns next fall, working on a case that requires her special expertise.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks Critical! It's going to be a looonnng summer

I cannot wait!

If you missed any of the eps, ABC will be showing them again. Starting tonight with the first episode!

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    If you missed any of the eps, ABC will be showing them again. Starting tonight with the first episode!
    Thank you SO much!! Its the only epi I have missed. Can't wait! Going to check my listings right now.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm 99 percent certain it's a blast from the past.

Oh my yay!!!!!!! Thanks Critical, best spoiler I've heard in a loooong time. And
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Does this mean Mere/Shepard get to stay together because he hates her and they're no longer together?
    Please please?? Haha, that'd be awesome
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread