+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    She's still a jerk for letting Addison take the fall.
    Agreed, but I'm annoyed with Addison too for not speaking up and telling her that she has a witness (Alex) to the conversation about her request for tubal ligation. Addison should have spken the truth - despite what the writer's blog says.

Bailey: "It's a Hillbilly picnic"

Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    The vet didn't look so cute tonight for some reason.. but glad M's moving on.
    Izzie and Denny, adorable.
    Sad show.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The vet didn't look so cute tonight for some reason.. but glad M's moving on.
    Izzie and Denny, adorable.
    Sad show.
    aww, I think he's a sweetheart - he reminds me of Dennis Quaid, 20 years ago.

Agreed - it was a very sad show tonite, but awesome as always.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    Bailey: "It's a Hillbilly picnic"

That was classic... right along with the "I don't know you well enough to show you my good girl!"

Fabulous show tonight. I'm a little annoyed with how juvenile Izzy has been towards Callie. Her entire "she doesn't wash her hands" charade went on far too long. Enough already... grow up!

Loved Meredith standing up to Derek in the stairwell... good for her for getting a backbone. Loved it... loved it. And I'm so glad Mr. Vet stood up to her as well. Hopefully that will also get her off of her pity party and let her see that she's no more damaged than the rest of the world.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Loved Meredith standing up to Derek in the stairwell... good for her for getting a backbone. Loved it... loved it. And I'm so glad Mr. Vet stood up to her as well. Hopefully that will also get her off of her pity party and let her see that she's no more damaged than the rest of the world.
    Yes! Derek had no right to get all self-righteous and judgemental, like she said - he left her. He really pissed me off tonight.

Derek must have thought Mer was going to pine away for him forever. Well, I am disappointed the writers moved in this direction, but cutie vet seems like a very nice addition and - I like him and I like that they are not jumping in to bed. I hope he stays around for awhile.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I wished that Meredith had told him, "You're the one that was married at the time, but you're judging me?" For someone who chose their wife, he gets awfully upset over someone else's love life. I can't wait for Mcsteamy to come back.

And while i probably wouldn't have sided with Calley, she walked into someone else bathroom, without knocking, and in her underwear, only her underwear.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The whole Callie issue is so juvenile. WTF. <rolleyes>

The new vet is cute. And soooo normal. Maybe too normal for this show. But I would go for him.

George needs lessons on how to be a man. Maybe Callie can teach him (or maybe not).

I agree that Meredith wasn't assertive enough when she stood up to McDreamy. When he told her it was finished, she should've said "It was finished 2 months ago". The nerve of that creep, dumping her once and then thinking he could dump her a second time when they aren't even dating. Scenes like that make me hate men.

I spent the entire show talking to the TV. I just could not shut up.

I see other ladies here had my same response to Derrick... "who is he to judge anyone!" He was the lying sack of doo-doo who let it slip his mind that he was married, so he could shag Meredith. Ohhhh I sat talking to the TV for a good 15 minutes.

I like Callie. And she told George there at the end... that she thought they were alone in the house. She had no idea she was going to encounter Izzy and Meredith in the bathroom in her panties. Izzy has become unlikeable for me here lately. I don't like how her and Meredith ganged up on Callie.

Christina was cracking my up with her good mood... and I loved the whole Alabama family. I like how the show always makes the weekly patients have lots of personality.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the one thing that annoys the crap out of me.

That everyone of the interns "sass" their attendings.

Questioning their attending Doctor's methods and direct orders. Everytime.

All that back talking Alex does to Addison... let's be real... he would have already been booted out with a big ugly mark on his folder. I spent my high school and college years working in a huge hospital with a huge resident/intern program. And I can promise you... they never ever sass-talked back to their attendings. Ever. That is the one thing that truly bugs me is they do it everytime. And with Izzy blowing off Callie ignoring a direct order... that would have never happen. I hope Callie finds her something nasty and icky to clean up.

+ Reply to Thread