+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Alex

I know that everyone thinks Alex is an ass, but he still had the funniest line in last night's show:

Alex to Addison after finding out he's going to be her intern:

"Sorry, I don't do vagina."

I'm still laughing about it!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmySue10 View Post
    I know that everyone thinks Alex is an ass, but he still had the funniest line in last night's show:

Alex to Addison after finding out he's going to be her intern:

"Sorry, I don't do vagina."

I'm still laughing about it!
    I agree. Then I was laughing even more when he realized what he'd said, and had to clear it up by adding "Well, as a doctor I don't ... in surgery"

I loved the show last night.

Chris O'Donnell another hot father of four....seriously I am glad he is going to be on the show for awhile.

So glad the show is back.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

It kinda creeps me out thinking Mcdreamy only wanted to have sex with his wife because he was thinking about Meredith. He's a jerk. And I actually like his wife better then him or Meredith. Actually I like the whole cast better then I do those two.
    I've missed some episodes so I'm kind of confused as to why Georges girlfriend and Izzy don't like each other.
    If I was Addison I probably would have slapped the crap out of Alex. Instead she's going to make him "do vagina". Just who the hell did he think he was? Who is he to judge anyone?! I was absolutely floored that he told the husband. The writers just made this character totally unlikeable.

After reading some more of these comments, I thought it would be interesting to read what the writers at GreyMatter had to say about this episode.

Very cool that this episode was written by a first time script writer. She did a fabulous job.

My only of foreshadowing was this comment:
    (By the way, about the evil Alex torturing Addison thing - was it just me – or did any of you notice a little HEAT between Alex and Addison?)
    No no no no no.... please don't develop that little thought!!!!!! Please, dear God, NO!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    It kinda creeps me out thinking Mcdreamy only wanted to have sex with his wife because he was thinking about Meredith. He's a jerk. And I actually like his wife better then him or Meredith. Actually I like the whole cast better then I do those two.
    I've missed some episodes so I'm kind of confused as to why Georges girlfriend and Izzy don't like each other.
    If I was Addison I probably would have slapped the crap out of Alex. Instead she's going to make him "do vagina". Just who the hell did he think he was? Who is he to judge anyone?! I was absolutely floored that he told the husband. The writers just made this character totally unlikeable.
    I think that the tension between Izzy and George's woman is just jealousy. Izzy resents that this girl came along and took her buddy away, and the girlfriend resents that her boyfriend's best friend was a woman. Natural jealous tension in my book.

I think that Addison's approach towards Alex is VERY interesting. I think that she has an underlying patience and belief in the good in people that shows itself in odd ways on the show. She came into the whole work situation with a LOT stacked against her, so I think that optimisim has to be there. I think she's fine letting Alex think he's stuck with her as punishment, but is planning on subtly teaching him a thing or two. For obstetrics / gynecology to be done well, it HAS to be done with compassion. I think she believes she can teach compassion, and she's going to hold on to Alex to make that happen.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Now Derek got what he deserved. He has yanked her heart around... and it's time she moves on. Such as Izzy and George have done. I hate seeing the non-ending angst. They need some positive in their personal life. And nothing like a pretty man Vet to do that for Meredith!
    Absolutely agree! The sexual tension between Derek and Meredith was hot and romantic for quite awhile, but she is finally cooling toward him (it's about time) and is ready to move on with her life. The new vet is just what she needs to get over Dr. McWishwashy. Obviously, Derek and Addison share a deep friendship and respect, but the physical compatibility and attraction is just not there (if it ever was). He doesn't love his wife - he still loves the woman whose heart he broke. He deserves whatever pain and angst he will have to endure when he figures out what he really wants.

Premium Member
    Just not sure I am completely enjoying how shows are handling the writing for their characters this season. Why do they have to keep changing the characters' personalities so that you end up disliking half of them, enjoying the other half - only to reverse it a few episodes later. I feel the ups and downs are too extreme and I end up wishing characters were gone, rather than waiting for them to come around again. (Yes, I'm talking to you, Meredith and Alex. I'm tired of giving you guys the benefit of the doubt - you're both beyond help!) Okay, I feel slightly better now.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Absolutely agree! The sexual tension between Derek and Meredith was hot and romantic for quite awhile, but she is finally cooling toward him (it's about time) and is ready to move on with her life. The new vet is just what she needs to get over Dr. McWishwashy. Obviously, Derek and Addison share a deep friendship and respect, but the physical compatibility and attraction is just not there (if it ever was). He doesn't love his wife - he still loves the woman whose heart he broke. He deserves whatever pain and angst he will have to endure when he figures out what he really wants.
    They had chemistry but Derek should thank his lucky stars he chose his wife over Meredith (for whatever reason). If the vet wants to bed her all he has to do is offer her a couple of drinks and she is all his...at least for a night. Or if you're George part of the night.

FORT Fanatic
    So does anyone else think that they are building to Meredith/Dr. McDreamy get together for the season finale? I'm thinking they are making Derek so upset over the fact that she may find someone else she really cares about, and the two of them arguing, that eventually, well, they'll end up hot and heavy together in the heat of the moment....

+ Reply to Thread