+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I was annoyed by the spineless mom. And i may have missed the detail as to whether mereditch and the vet hit the sack or that was from when she got dirty in the barn with the horse.
    It was because she got dirty in the barn. There was a cheesy scene where the vet asked Meredith to go to his house and he'll cook dinner and then they started talking about sleeping together. Meredith said she wouldn't sleep with him, and the vet said, you have two choices, "1. You go upstairs, get naked, take a shower, put on one of my shirts and we'll have dinner. 2. you go home." Meredith said " I'm not having sex with you", and the vet said, "If you take a shower, I will not have sex with you."

So, McDreamy came in seeing her in his tshirt and thought they had sex.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    Thanks for that link! It was the show "Chicago Hope" that I remembered her from.
    She'll always hold a special place in my heart for "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" ... You need to go down to per-so-nel. Take the elevator down to the second floor and look for the sign marked -- per-so-nel.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka View Post
    She'll always hold a special place in my heart for "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" ... You need to go down to per-so-nel. Take the elevator down to the second floor and look for the sign marked -- per-so-nel.

I loved that scene.

Also, I remember her from the movie "Bye Bye Love" where she was Paul Reiser's ex. (I just watched it over the weekend).

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I heard that too about veterinarians, and that some who can't do well enough to become vets become regular MD's instead.
    I still wouldn't want a vet to operate on me.

I think those comments were to get across how competitive/elitist Christina can be. Like Burke said, being NO. 1 and the best came easily to her--he had to work and study the hardest to be the best.

I have a friend who's a vet and she's amazingly brilliant--has to know not just how one body operates (e.g. the human body) but dozens of them for cats, dogs, snakes, gerbils etc.

I consider vets to be real doctors...now chripractors... JUST KIDDING!

Loved how jealous McDreamy got! Wow.... poor Addison for getting the I'm so pissed at my mistress sex..lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.
    I felt very badly for Addison that she followed the patient's wishes and was then getting hung out to dry by the patient and Alex. In the eventual lawsuit, Addison and Alex would both be called to testify that the woman requested and understood the process of having her tubes tied, but she still should have had her sign the consent form prior to the surgery. Uuuugh. No good deed will go unpunished some days.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan
    I think George's hair is adorable. He looks so cute now. The lady with the 7 kids really irked me too. She should have sat down with her husband and had a heart to heart talk about not wanting to have any more kids, instead of blaming it on Addison. That was so cowardly of her.

I don't understand what Alex has against Addision. Why did he tell the husband that he needed to get a lawyer? I don't get it. I guess we will find out in the upcoming episodes. I am really curious about that.

I hope that Izzie and Denny get together. He is so hot!! He is so much better than Alex and would treat her so much better.

I do not really have an opinion about Meredith. I have lost interest in that character. I find the other characters to be much more interesting. I have also lost interest with the whole situation with Meredith and McDreamy, thank goodness it seems to be fading out of the storyline a bit.

The situation with Burke and Christina did not really catch my attention last night. I did see in the previews that Christina is going to be hilarious next week. I love her character, she was just not featured very much in last night's show. Can't wait until the next episode.

That divorce attorney was from Don't Tell Mom The BabySitter's Dead? Really? Who did she play? I love that movie. Christina Applegate was great.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    leogirl - Jayne Brook played the receptionist chick who wanted the job that Sue Ellen got, and then worked to sabotoge her along with David Duchovny. She was also the sister of the clown dog guy who went on to be on Sports Night.

Re Addison - Her heart was in the right place, but it totally cut off the oxygen supply to her brain. There are reasons why patients must sign consent forms. It would have been very easy for Addison to require her to sign them when her husband wasn't around. Now her problem isn't just that no one is backing the real story that she asked for the procedure ... but also that Addison falsified the medical records to explain what happened. That was stupid, since the husband legally wouldn't have access to the medical records anyway. And she should have known the woman wouldn't back her when it hit the fan. The woman didn't have the courage necessary to tell her husband she was done having kids, but would have the courage to tell her that she'd lied to him through her doctor? Don't think so.

Alex doesn't have anything agaist Addison specifically ... he just has no bedside manner whatsoever, and doesn't grasp how a blunt delivery of the honest truth can mess with a patient if not given correctly.

Alex doesn't have anything agaist Addison specifically ... he just has no bedside manner whatsoever, and doesn't grasp how a blunt delivery of the honest truth can mess with a patient if not given correctly.
    Now I saw this completely different. So I got to rant...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there has been a common theme with Alex is that he treats women like crap. It has nothing to do with his lack of bedside manner. He has no respect for Addison or the vagina... as he would put it.

Ever met one of those men who think since you are a woman there is no way you could be smarter than him. Cause... DUH... he is the MAN. I thought this was just another pr*ck move on his part. Fits perfect for the role.

He has undermined Izzy the whole time. He was horrible to her in the beginning till he decided he needed to get in her panties. Even then he ended up in bed with VD Nurse. Any female with any respect for herself would have never gotten past that. So when Izzy does sleeps with him... but then her attraction to a nice guy comes up. (Denny) Alex once again whips out that pr*ck card to hurt Izzy all over for not willing to be his doormat.

Needless to say... this is what makes this show a great show. There are bad people who aren't redeemable. Alex is that guy. When he told that man to get a Lawyer... you know right then... he would have been booted out of the program. First for talking back to Addison and speaking to her like she was dirt. Secondly for putting the hospital in that lawsuit area cause he hated working on the vagina and having to answer to a female that out ranked him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now George.... I just love the whole thing with his new girl Callie. I liked how he just went back to Meredith's. And I LOVE how finally he stood up to Izzy and put some blame on her for the whole ugly episode with Meredith. (Or should I say that the writers finally put blame on Izzy! Whom I blamed from the start! haha!) That haircut on him looks great after the weeks of the home haircut he was sporting.

Meredith... got to agree I like the new guy. When they were arguing about going up stairs... I kept waiting for her to tell him "I won't sleep with you... cause you know... I am knitting a sweater." I like the whole bit with her knitting to keep her from falling off the wagon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Derek got what he deserved. He has yanked her heart around... and it's time she moves on. Such as Izzy and George have done. I hate seeing the non-ending angst. They need some positive in their personal life. And nothing like a pretty man Vet to do that for Meredith!

+ Reply to Thread