+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I felt so bad for Addison; that lady totally sucked! Alex as well, his character just makes me so heated for some reason. George, my favorite character before, is so whiny now. His hair is also a diaster!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I thought it was a great show tonight. Loved the baby horsie and the vet. There's at least one thing in common that Dr. McVet and Mer have...an interest in medicine: people or animal . Cute that McDreamy walked in and made assumptions seeing Mer in McVet's shirt that night as well.

George's haircut is ok. And I'm glad that he and Izzie are becoming friends again including Dr. McTorrid .

It was a good thing that Izzie was not there when Denny made his decision. Good for him!

And Alex. What a @(#&*$%^# . Not only to be so rude and insensitive to the mom-to-be, but to snitch on Addison to the husband to lawyer up. What kind of a future does he want in that hospital anyway?! And then the Mom to not back Addisson when it counts? I would have had a tape recorder in my pocket to cover my butt. It could get very interesting indeed with him having to be under Addison for awhile. And wouldn't that be a turn for them to eventually get the hots for each other.

I really liked the undertone to this episode. To live your life. Maybe not follow all the rules all the time, and have some FUN. I may just apply that to my life as well
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I was annoyed by the spineless mom. And i may have missed the detail as to whether mereditch and the vet hit the sack or that was from when she got dirty in the barn with the horse.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

loved this episode... hated the mom and hated Alex even more. And it kinda irked me when Christina said vetrinarians aren't real doctors, especially cus i read somewhere it's harder to get into a vetrinarian school than a medical school.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

I'm pretty sure she was just taking a shower to clean up from getting dirty from helping birth the horse. I used to have kind of a fondness for Alex despite him being an ass. Not after tonight. There was no excuse for telling the husband. The wife was the patient. She had the right to have her tubes tied if she wanted and the right to expect her doctors not to tell her husband. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the wife though. What kind of a marriage is it where you have to lie about seven kids being overwhelming for you and secretly get your tubes tied? Then, the fact that she threw Addison under the bus instead of fessing up to her husband? Blech.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I was annoyed by the spineless mom. And i may have missed the detail as to whether mereditch and the vet hit the sack or that was from when she got dirty in the barn with the horse.

Amy, that was the agreement netween the vet and Meredith, she go shower and clean up while he cooked her dinner. Lots of talk before too about NOT having sex. My take on it was Meredith had a shower to clean up and Shep jumped to the conclusion she had slept with the vet.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    LOL! i didn't realize that i wrote mereditch!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    loved this episode... hated the mom and hated Alex even more. And it kinda irked me when Christina said vetrinarians aren't real doctors, especially cus i read somewhere it's harder to get into a vetrinarian school than a medical school.
    I heard that too about veterinarians, and that some who can't do well enough to become vets become regular MD's instead.

I also really loved the scenes with Burke and Christina last night. Too cute that Burke was missing George early on in the show and it was a major wakeup call that, in their short time together, Burke and George had already shared a lot of personal details that Christina did not yet know. So the scene at the end where Burke was mourning his patient was especially heartbreaking.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    Who played the divorce lawyer with the seizure problem in tonite's episode? She looked so familiar but I can't remember where I've seen her before.
    She was a cross between Tea Leoni and Jackie from Roseanne. I was trying to think who she was too. AFter looking at that website, she is familiar to me from "John Doe".
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread