+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 725 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Ithink if Christina would have given the lady a D and C (Dilatation and Curettage) would have only strengthened her resolve to have one too. Now that the woman kept her baby under such unbelievable odds it made Christina question her decision, she's no longer convinced that she's right.
    If she does decide to go forward with a termination I don't think she's under any obligation to inform Burke JMO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Great news!

The new season episode order for “Grey’s Anatomy” has been upped to 22. With four episodes unaired from this season’s order, ABC will have 26 original episodes of “Grey’s” available to air in 2005-06. The show will continue to air on Sundays at 10:00 p.m.

that is some good news!! Thanks KA
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

wonderful news, kymberlyann!

Wow...I can't believe no one has posted about tonight's show...it was so good, and did leave us hanging . I feel so bad for Meredith .

What a great episode and I can't believe we have to wait until next season for another new episode!

George gets Syphilis from Alex... not directly, but still - so funny. No wonder Alex knew what George's rash was! Makes you wonder who Patient #1 was in the hospital though, doesn't it?

Loved The Nazi catching Izzy and Cristina doing the autopsy. Of course, they ended up not getting in trouble, but that rant in the lab was hilarious!

Boy, Sheppard's wife certainly is moneyed looking. Either she's rich or she's a call girl Hopefully, she will end up being his ex- or soon-to-be-ex wife. The trailer on that huge plot of land smacks of a newly-separated man.

Anyone have any guesses as to what Cristina will do about the baby? Will she abort? Tell Burke? Both?

When does next season start?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

George getting it from Alex, that was hilarious. Didn't see that one coming. I did know about the Derek and Meredith thing because I had stumbled upon spoilers by accident. I think they're seperated and she's just jealous, that's the reason she intoduced herself as a Shepherd. I feel so bad for Meredith. It's not going to be pretty next season. She will be upset with Derek for some time, I'm sure. The best scene was definitely George getting the shot and everyone coming into the room as it was happening. "Cute butt!"

It's also going to be interesting to see what the consequences of the Chief finding out about Meredith and Shepard will be. I thought it was a great season finale, but I agree that I can't wait for the next episode.

Okay, I could not help myself. I read some spoilers for next season. So, if you can't resist either, read away!

Click to see Spoiler:

2.01: Raindrops Keep Fallin On My Head: Meredith works with Addison on a case. Richard tries to get George to tell him the hospital gossip.

2.02: Make Me Lose Control
    Cristina is pregnant, and Meredith thinks that she should tell the father, but Cristina refuses. Derek, Meredith & Alex treat a girl who is having surgery for her excessive blushing.

2.03: Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
    Derek & Alex work together on a domestic violence case. Meredith's mom, Ellis, is now a patient at the hospital and everyone humors her when she thinks that she is still a surgeon. Cristina is also a patient this week, and finds it difficult to stay in bed. Alex agrees to work on a project with Izzie. George thinks that it's just a way for Alex to win the bet he made (that he could get Izzie to sleep with him) and threatens to tell Izzie the truth.

2.04: Bring The Pain
    When Alex & George get trapped in an elevator with a heart patient, Burke must talk them through heart surgery to save the patient's life. Meredith & Derek work together on a case. Crisina gets discharged from the hospital and immediately jumps back into work. Izzie is angry with Alex. Richard reveals that he & Ellis had an affair years ago, when they were both married to others.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Okay, I could not help myself. I read some spoilers for next season. So, if you can't resist either, read away!
    Thanks. Sounds Interesting.

+ Reply to Thread