+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

You're welcome all!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Another rerun tonight

I could understand a rerun for Easter Sunday but why does there need to be one tonight?!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually glad tonight's episode is a repeat. I have so much studying to do and this way, I won't be tempted to watch!

Plus, we only have a few more episodes left and I'm not ready to say "goodbye" to this show until the fall. Even if I have to wait a while for a new episode, it's certainly less time than the entire summer!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually glad tonight's episode is a repeat.
    I was thinking the same thing, I haven't even had time to watch last week's episode yet so it's just as well. I won't get too far behind this way.

And if you go to Pike Place Market in Seattle, be sure to have dinner at a little gem of a restaurant, Matt's at The Market. Be sure to get one of the two tables looking out over the flower stalls at the Market, Puget Sound and the ferry boats going back and forth. Reservations are a must. Also, check out Kurt Cobain's house in Washington Park and the impromptu memorial, as well as Paul Allen's EMP museum. You will see a rock 'n roll memorabilia collection like none other--plus he is showing his private art collection there even as we speak.

I love this show, and as a Seattleite, get a kick out of seeing the Seattle references and scenery.

I didn't remember this episode so if it was a rerun it was new to me!

*threadjack* Thanks provenceguy for your suggestions. I put them on my list! I've heard of a one-of-a-kind burger joint called XXX Root Beer Drive-In, somewhere around Renton-Inssaquah, 48 Gilman Blvd. that is worth finding. It's supposed to make huge tasty burgers (It's referred to as Triple X Root Beer). Have you tried it out? *endthreadjack*

Attachment 16921
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 05:26 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

so no new show until April 30th?
    darn
    Support the FORT - Go Green

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    After watching the recap show, it strikes me that Meredith is not so much thinner now than at the beginning of the first season, she just looks a lot more angular and harsh. I'm sure that losing weight is probably realistic for an intern, but I miss the softness - it was really appealing.

So is the Bartender Dead?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    No, he was just reassessing what's happened thus far.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread