+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    hiyas Mariner, fellow Evergreen Stater :waves Did you see the frist episode and also kinda chuckle from when they showed the hospital was like, almost across the street from the Space Needle?
    Yes. I love when they do stuff like that. One of my favorite parts of Sleepless in Seattle is where they show Tom Hanks and his son spending a day together and make it seem like places that are located all over the city are right next to each other.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    Who was Ellen Pompeo on Friends? Grey's Anatomy is the first time I have noticed her.
    She was in one of the final 10 episodes that ran this past weekend. It was in one with the flashback scenes where Ross and Chandler were at a frat party and it was revealed that Chandler apparently hooked up with Rachel before Ross. EP was in the next scene where Ross and Chandler were in a rock band (Chandler's Flock of Seagulls hairdo) and Chandler had a crush on EP's character, but Ross ended up hooking up with her behind a pop machine.

Why is it that you (I) can never describe an episode without it sounding hokey?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

CCL
    Chris O'Donnell will be on at least
    Click to see Spoiler:
    8 episodes. 5 this season, 3 next. Yay!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks guys. As I said I couldn't confirm my spoiler. Literally hear-say! From their mouths to my ears. They heard it and I said it.

I really like the diversity of characters as well. Not only their ethnicity, but their differences as actual characters. And the way they work, and don't work well together.

It's just great all around.

*threadjack* My cousin has moved to Seattle recently (Renton actually). I hope to go down for a visit. Besides the touristy Space Needle, what would you locals suggest? Non-touristy places. I've heard I should have a burger at XXX Root Beer. *endthreadjack*
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Whoo Hoo! Between McDreamy, McSteamy, and McSexy (O' Donnel) I am all in for this season and next.......

Ms Kitty, I have been to Seattle and its a great place. Space needle is a must see. They also have a revolving restaurant at the top. Oh, go to Pike Place Market, its really nice. Fishy smell though. It was really crowded when I went. I also visited the Seattle Aquarium and the IMAX Theater and saw the Eruption of Mount Saint Helens (though there were more choices to choose to watch). One thing that I wish I did visit was the Pacific Science Center and taking a day trip to Mount Rainier. The view from the top of the Space Needle of Mt. Rainier is to die for. It looks so close yet its so far. And the snow topping the mountain is gorgeous.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

That's all left for this season:

32. Blues for Sister Someone (edit)
    First aired: 4/30/2006
    Writer:
    Director:
    Guest star:

Addison's patient is a Catholic mother of seven. Addison gets in trouble after learning that the patient's husband won't use contraceptives. Derek treats a divorce attorney. A legendary jazz musician refuses to see medical reason.

33. Damage Case (edit)
    First aired: 5/7/2006
    Writer:
    Director:
    Guest star:

The staff attends to an intern from another hospital who has short-term memory loss. This intern also has caused a car accident that has affect a married couple and their baby. One of the female interns meets up with a woman from her past who is planning on having a family of her own.

34. 17 Seconds (edit)
    First aired: 5/14/2006
    Writer:
    Director:
    Guest star:

Part 1 of a two-part season finale. A 12-week pregnant girl dies in the O.R. and her parents try to keep the baby alive. This causes tension between Derek and Addison.

35. Fight or Flight (edit)
    First aired: 5/15/2006
    Writer:
    Director:
    Guest star:

Part 2 of a two-part season finale. This episode is two hours long and will air on a Monday in a different time slot than it would on Sunday. Monday, May 15, 2006 from 9 PM to 11 PM EST.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Thanks for the update on the rest of the season Leogirl. It sounds exciting!

Thanks Leogirl21 I'll be sure to check those out! Thanks also for the season updates. This show should be on twice a week!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    Ms Kitty, I have been to Seattle and its a great place. Space needle is a must see. They also have a revolving restaurant at the top. Oh, go to Pike Place Market, its really nice. Fishy smell though. It was really crowded when I went. I also visited the Seattle Aquarium and the IMAX Theater and saw the Eruption of Mount Saint Helens (though there were more choices to choose to watch). One thing that I wish I did visit was the Pacific Science Center and taking a day trip to Mount Rainier. The view from the top of the Space Needle of Mt. Rainier is to die for. It looks so close yet its so far. And the snow topping the mountain is gorgeous.
    And if you are at Pike's Place Market be sure to watch them throw the fish--If you are a survivor watcher and saw how hard it was to catch those fish in a recent challenge you'll really appreciate this!
    I agree, horsnhound---I can't believe how many good looking guys this show has. Usually the women on a show are the conventionally good looking ones, but except for Izzy there isn't a one that is conventionally pretty, except maybe Addison, and she's past the "normal" age for a show star.

+ Reply to Thread