+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I loved Meredith's explaination for being celabate something about drinking and getting naked and not a good idea it was funny! How about Izzie knitting so she could make Meredith think she had done it and the wearing the sweater for three hours then giving it to Denny awwwww!!!

FORT Fogey
    i am just curious, doesn't denny have any family members? I hope iozzy doesn't end up heart-broken. I 'll be pissed

That is a good point Jacobson, I wonder and I will be surprised if it ends well for him so I am setting myself up for a crying jag where he is concerned. I anticipate a serious lesson learning for poor Izzie and her friends who will also be affected by her pain.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    i am just curious, doesn't denny have any family members? I hope iozzy doesn't end up heart-broken. I 'll be pissed
    I've also been wondering this but I just don't want to know. I'd hate to see Izzie get hurt.

CCL
    I love the whole George - Callie relationship. She's such a sweetheart and I like that George has someone who is totally into him and doesn't just treat him like a puppy. But he still seems a bit hung-up on Meredith (the whole "I can't escape her" conversation with Izzie) and I hope that goes away quickly. Because Dr. Caliente is so much better than Meredith.
    Still think Izzie is stupid to get involved with Denny. Yeah, he's a sweetheart, but he's her patient. She shouldn't cross that line (maybe, after he is out of the hospital...but she shouldn't be making googly-eyes at him in the current situation).
    Chris O'Donnell as the vet? Haven't seen him around for a while and he is looking good. Even if I have to see him dating the drippy Meredith...well, it's all good.
    Last edited by CCL; 04-03-2006 at 10:14 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    That is a good point Jacobson, I wonder and I will be surprised if it ends well for him so I am setting myself up for a crying jag where he is concerned. I anticipate a serious lesson learning for poor Izzie and her friends who will also be affected by her pain.
    i am afraid so too. Denny is such a nice character. they would ahve killed him since his ep 1 but he became a hit with fans. well i feel the end near. But their storyline is just proof that love (real love, not forced love)can happen in the places you never imagine

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't know who we earthlings have pissed off but, once again, horrible weather knocked out my power for 11.5 hours, and I didn't get to see much of anything. This is getting old...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    oh, i am so sorry to hear that.

Thank you for the preview recaps - my friggin internet connection has decided to be intermittent today

I thought it was really funny when Addison joined the conversation between Derek and Meredith at the bar during her knitting frenzy. Addison asked something mildly inappropriate and said - well we're friends and I'm just asking in a friend way and then Meredith responded with something about Mark... sending both Shepards back to their table - very funny!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

you know... i just realized somethin....... Izzy should be ALOT nicer to somebody who a-is dating her supposed best friend and b-to the chick who HAPPENS TO BREAK BONES FOR A LIVING. I think breaking bones daily trumps growing-up-in-a-trailer-park-so-i-can-kick-your-ass skills.

+ Reply to Thread