+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Plus there's a scene with Addison and Derek where they apparently have just had sex and she thanks him and he joking says something like "for what the most boring sex?" (did I get that correct?) I'm not sure if they're trying to make us see that the two of them are getting closer and more comfortable with each other that they can joke about sex or just showing that although they're trying, the intimacy (and not just sex :) is really there anymore?
    You are right Cafe Girl. It shows them both laughing hysterically and
    Addison says, "THanks". Derek says, "For what, the most boring sex ever?" And he laughs.

I was so happy to see Jeff Perry (Thatcher) on the show! I loved him on my so- called life. I'm amazed at how much he looks like T.R. Knight (George). No wonder Ellis confused the two of them.

ETA: I can't believe how much the actor who plays Denny looks like my ex. It's sort of un-nerving!
    Last edited by Critical; 04-03-2006 at 01:56 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

What a great show as usual! My highlighted quotes:

:How am I supposed to get into your pants if your're celebate?
    Denny to Izzie.

He makes my world STOP!
    McTorrid to Mer and Izzie about George

Holy Crap! George is her McDreamy!
    Izzie to Mer (or the other way around.)

That's why I'm the Chief....That's why I'm the Chief..
    The Chief to Christine (while dancing out of the class)

But I tell them the truth, that's the only thing I got going for me.
    Alex to Burke

Show me one boob!
    Denny to Izzie

And I gotta add, I love Dr. McVet! I may just get a McDog
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

What a great episode . It seems like this show just keeps getting better and better. I thought Meredith was justified when she got angry and upset after hearing her dad had two other daughters, but was kind of glad to find out it was because of her mom that her dad never got to know her. We also found out that no matter how mad George was/is at Meredith, he wasn't going to let that influence what he told her dad. I loved Christina tonight and how she got Burke to kick George out of the apartment.

Was anyone else expecting Chris O'Donnell to appear as the vet? I sure wasn't, but I'm not complaining . He looked exceptionally cute tonight, and looks like he'll be around for at least one more episode.

BTW...(Mark) McSteamy was brough up in the very first knitting/bar episode, but we haven't seen him since the one episode he was in. Is he going to be making another appearance, or are we only going to hear about him from here on out?

ha, i love this show so much. And of course, Callie and Geoge (GeoCal? Caoge?).. What can i say? Seriously. They are my fave couple on tv. And of course, after the show, my mom just HAD to ask,"is that why you took up knitting?"

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    Was anyone else expecting Chris O'Donnell to appear as the vet? I sure wasn't, but I'm not complaining . He looked exceptionally cute tonight, and looks like he'll be around for at least one more episode.
    I wasn't, but only because I read some spoilers about him being cast. Normally, I like my men a little scruffy, so I think he looks great! He's usually a bit too clean cut for me, so this is a definite improvement!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Now that i know that Callie lives in the hospital, i kind of like her now, based on that and the fact that she doesn't look like a twig.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I loved how Callie kept saying "I'm not crazy or anything!"

FORT Newbie
    Callie....muy caliente!

Sara Ramirez (who plays Callie Torres) won the 2005 Featured Actress in a Musical Tony for her role as The Lady of the Lake in Monty Python's Spamalot. She also attended Juilliard School of Drama.

Loved.This.Episode.

George and Callie are so cute together and I'm glad to see that George is someone's McDreamy.

Whoa, Chris O'Donell was looking rather hot there. Wonder how long he's going to be on...

I love Denny and I hope to see him and Izzy get somewhere (even though it's not right) and even though I loathe Alex, his honestly is the one thing I like about him.

+ Reply to Thread