+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I loved the way George gently pulled Cally's arm down when she was cutting his hair, and kissed her.

I loved Christina's technique to get George kicked out of the apartment, and I loved, loved the new guy (Vet) can't wait to see what happens there!

Greys Anatomy is definitely my favorite show!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I just had to log in to say, I love this show! It keeps going so far beyond my expectation. Tonight's show was excellent. I was laughing at the knitting to stay celibate and especially Christina's naked scene! That was so hilarious and a perfect plot by Christina to get rid of George!!
    Then I was crying first with Bailey's sensitivity with the young speller and how much she appreciates the precariousness of life since having her baby. I was especially touched by Laurie Metcalf's character while talking to her daughter, giving her advice on growing up as she prepared her and then told her she was dying. That was heart wretchingly touching.
    Plus I just totally love George. Does he just keep getting better and better in his role or what? The way he talked to Meredith's dad was so generous and touching and when he reacted to Christina's naked entrance was priceless. I also like him with his new doc (what's her name?). The ending scene showed George is becoming more and more of a leading man, a 'real', plus sensitive leading man, more like every woman's real man! I loved when Izzy realized that Dr. Torres (yeah, that's her name ) see's George as her McDreamy!
    Great show, and I really liked Meredith more this show, not to mention the ending scene with Chris O'Donnell as the new vet and Meredith speedily knitting when she sees him and realizes she is definitely not ready to go totally cold turkey with the celibacy thing!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

OMG!! you are not kidding it was fantastic this week! I didn't see Cris O'Donnell coming but hey wow I like him!! Oh Christiana what a great character she just gets better and better! Oh and Dr Torres, Callie, I think is her first name, she is into George how great is that! She has beautiful hair!

Wow, what will happen with Meredith and the sisters??!! I hated how the wife talked to her it was very insensitive I thought even if she said he thinks about her! If the sisters know about her why haven't they looked for her?

I loved the dynamic and set up of George having to say good things about Meredith and protecting her while at the same time saying things he is angry about so she could hear him! The behind the door set up was fantastic. Wow loved this episode. I can't wait to read the readers blog to get their thoughts on this one.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I was especially touched by Laurie Metcalf's character while talking to her daughter, giving her advice on growing up as she prepared her and then told her she was dying. That was heart wretchingly touching.
    I trickled a tear or two here as well...at first I thought the daughter was being a spoiled brat, the way she was "whatevering" her mother... But then I realized that that's how teenage girls communicate with their mothers when they think their moms will be around forever, and they can apologize later. Alex was really rough on the dying woman character played superbly by Metcalf, but if he hadn't, there's also a good chance that the daughter would've been kicking herself that the last words she said to her mother before she died were complaints about missing her birthday...

OK, enough tears! Chris O'Donnell looked GOOD! Makes me want to get a dog so I could take it to the vet to be checked while I check the vet out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    OK, enough tears! Chris O'Donnell looked GOOD! Makes me want to get a dog so I could take it to the vet to be checked while I check the vet out.
    Oh, yeah, I so agree. I have a great vet for my dogs but he is no McVet-Dreamy!! Yummy! I am looking forward to seeing more of him and it looks like he doesn't waste any time next week making a move on Meredith.
    I also wanted to add that I am liking Christina's character so much more as the season progresses. I remember in the early stages, she was so one dimensional and hard to relate to or like but thanks to the writers for softening up her character (a little ) and superb acting by Sandra Ohh (sp?). I loved her competition with the Chief. He was pretty funny as well.

I'm dyin' here!! Which one of you Americans is going to take pity on we Canadians and give us a run down of the preview for next week??
    :beggin
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ok Duxxy, Dr Bailey asks what is going on between Denny and Izzie, it shows them hugging and him saying something about life is short why worry about a rule.
    The vet asks Meredith out and Addison is laying into Alex and someone warns Izzie that Bailey is on the war path.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    And Dr. Bailey SEES Izzy and her patient hugging in a way that does not look very professional....
    And Addison is telling Alex to keep his mouth shut ( implied about Izzy's romance).

I also like very much that Dr. Torres is not on the verge of anorexia like Meredith. I'm sure in real life she's a size 2, but what with the camera adds she actually looks like a size normal woman, and everyone thinks she's attractive. Way to go, GA!

Thanks PWS Dr Bailey seeing them was a pretty important detail! I wondered if that was why Addison was him to shut up I wasn't sure.

Plus there's a scene with Addison and Derek where they apparently have just had sex and she thanks him and he joking says something like "for what the most boring sex?" (did I get that correct?) I'm not sure if they're trying to make us see that the two of them are getting closer and more comfortable with each other that they can joke about sex or just showing that although they're trying, the intimacy (and not just sex :) is really there anymore?

+ Reply to Thread