+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

upcoming rumors from Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: When does Kate Walsh's contract with Grey's Anatomy end? I'm a huge Addison fan and really don't want her to go. -Chelsea

Ausiello: I think it's safe to say that Addison (who's rapidly becoming my new favorite character) will be around for the foreseeable future, especially in light of the rumor that Eric Dane (aka McSteamy) has signed on to appear in at least 13 episodes next season. Naturally, no one at ABC is confirming, but the way the Grey's writers gush about him in their weekly blog, it would hardly come as a surprise.

Question: Who's the bisexual intern on Grey's Anatomy? It's not that obvious to some people. — Megan

Ausiello: Funny story. I got an e-mail from a Grey's publicist on Friday insisting that there are "no plans for any kind of same-sex relationship this season with any of the main characters. Joe, the bartender, remains happily involved with another man though." In other words, it's possible this bisexual plot was scrapped soon after it was hatched. Of course, it's also possible Shonda Rhimes had a gun pointed at that publicist's head when he was typing that e-mail.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 03-29-2006 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ...especially in light of the rumor that Eric Dane (aka McSteamy) has signed on to appear in at least 13 episodes next season....
    Oooo I really, really like that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    McSteamy will be returning. I don't mind gushing over him one little bit. No, not at all
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I say again...I hate spoilers. I hate impatience.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am sooooo happy that part one of the "code black" episode was promoted so heavily so that by the time the Super Bowl was over, I HAD to watch this show for the first time just to find out what a "code black" was.

I may have been late to the party, but I'm definitely not leaving now that I'm here!
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    woo hoo, from last night's previews, looks like Dr Torres n George are gettin a lil hot n heavy, and I couldnt be happier.
    I saw a teaser for next weeks episode while watching Lost (I think). Things moved rather quickly, but I came away with the visual impression that I'd seen Christine lean over and smooch George.

Maybe it was hottie Torres, I was surprised that reserved Christine would kiss George being involved already. What didn't surprise was seeing whoever she'll end up being having to take the initiative to get a lip workout.

Alex, before you jump off the edge of the earth, lay into Georgie once more for good measure, would ya pal?

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    I saw a teaser for next weeks episode while watching Lost (I think). Things moved rather quickly, but I came away with the visual impression that I'd seen Christine lean over and smooch George.

Maybe it was hottie Torres, I was surprised that reserved Christine would kiss George being involved already. What didn't surprise was seeing whoever she'll end up being having to take the initiative to get a lip workout.

Alex, before you jump off the edge of the earth, lay into Georgie once more for good measure, would ya pal?
    I'm pretty sure it's Dr. Torres he's kissing. Looks like it's going to be a good episode. Well, they're all good!

It also showed something about Meredith having a sister and seeing her Father at the hospital. That will be interesting too! A sister possibly a new character to add to Meredith's angst of her Dad's rejection.

George is finally getting some real action. MCSteamy can't wait for him to come back. Can't wait for tomorrow.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I can hardly wait. I love it when everyone collides on this show. I wonder if it will start a new knitting/celebacy craze.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I adore George "...God hates me!"

I didn't want to see him with Meredith, but he's SO great! I'm so glad that he's somebody's McDreamy.

+ Reply to Thread