+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think Alex ripping George was right on time. Sometimes, only another man can get another man's head out of his arse. They will talk to each other like no woman can. Alex did George a favor. And George finally stepped up to the plate and approached Dr. Torres. Something must have clicked!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    I hope that George and Dr. Torres get together. She seems really nice and down to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie View Post
    I am getting tired of Meredith's character and the whole triangle. I think the other characters are much more interesting.
    I definitely agree. At first I was hoping Meredith and Dr Shepard would get back together. Now, I kind of like him and Addison. So, I really just don't care which way that triangle goes anymore.

I do think it was very harsh of Alex to yell at George like he did, but that verbal thrasing gave George the impetus to actually act on his feelings towards Dr Torres.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I definitely agree. At first I was hoping Meredith and Dr Shepard would get back together. Now, I kind of like him and Addison. So, I really just don't care which way that triangle goes anymore.

I do think it was very harsh of Alex to yell at George like he did, but that verbal thrasing gave George the impetus to actually act on his feelings towards Dr Torres.

Hmm, I care - I don't see Addison as being just right for Derek. They really don't click, to me. They have medicine in common, and she is trying to change, but I think she is out of her skin at Seattle Grace, and really belongs in NY. Derek and Addison will always be working at their relationship, with Grey - there is a basic core of understanding. That unspoken communication, where they just fit together well; same wave length, comfortable extension of each other. I want to see them each discover this over time, before Addison moves on to something better for Addison.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    "Under the Tuscan Sun" was a great movie and I can't believe I didn't realize until now that was indeed Addison playing Sandra's significant other. Good eye.
    Just saw the movie Bewitched and saw Addison in that one as well. Pretty small part where Isabel's dad is hitting on Addison at a party.

woo hoo, from last night's previews, looks like Dr Torres n George are gettin a lil hot n heavy, and I couldnt be happier.

Ahh... ya gotta love the non-reality that is tv shows. Cus would you EVER be rooting for somebody not to work on their marriage in favor of a new relationship with a lil tarty intern? Somehow, i dun think so.

FORT Newbie
    So the previews show that next week is new? I hope so- I had no idea that this week was a repeat! I was so bummed!

Quote Originally Posted by MeLoveTV View Post
    So the previews show that next week is new? I hope so- I had no idea that this week was a repeat! I was so bummed!
    yeah, its' suppose to be one "where the interns act goofy" or somethin like that. But i didnt mind the rerun cus i didnt catch it the first time around.

I got this from the writers regarding Meredith and Dr. McDreamy's relationship. It makes one wonder if they will only remain friends after all...

"The Mer/Der of it all. They are friends. Really. Kind of. Well, not so much friends. But they think they are friends. You should maybe take note of the fact that Derek didn’t take it so well when Meredith told him about George. You should maybe note that he got a look on his face. And you should remember that I said that EVERYTHING on our show comes back around again. That’s all I’m saying. You just remember that."
    I guess I'll have to remember that then.

Alex "is a vicious mess. And battling a drawling, sexy, sweet heart patient for Izzie’s affections is starting to wear on him. All I can say is wait until you see what happens next."
    Maybe Alex will end up being the one to leave the intern program but still be around the hospital? Maybe he's the bi-sexual?

And this about Richard becoming alcoholic. Do we know exactly why Ellis left the hospital though? Was it just because of Richard?
    "That their love didn’t work out, that Richard failed to leave his spouse after Ellis left hers, that Ellis’ departure from Seattle Grace drove Richard to his alcoholic bottom…well, that makes for a juicy history."
    And this about Denny. He seems "sane" to me. I wonder if something 'bout him will come up later.
    Denny ..."I love the sexy heart-needing dude in the hospital bed in a way that is not natural and definitely not healthy and most certainly not sane.'
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

Denny ..."I love the sexy heart-needing dude in the hospital bed in a way that is not natural and definitely not healthy and most certainly not sane.'

And this about Denny. He seems "sane" to me. I wonder if something 'bout him will come up later.
    She is saying that she loves him in a not so "sane" way. And that would mean that Izzie does as well.

+ Reply to Thread