+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

It'll be interesting to see if Denny sticks around. He's a really appealing character. I think Izzie is in real trouble. She's been doing just fine with using Alex. Denny is a whole other kettle of fish and there are all the ethical issues. Alex calling out George was brutal. But, it is what he needed to hear. I loved that he didn't go sulk and instead tracked down Dr. Torres. I also loved that he called her when they were standing ten feet apart. The Burke/Christina relationship is great. The scene at the end where they both left the hospital and ended up with their arms around each other in a casual, intimate way was great. So was Christina telling Burke it wasn't the night to give George an ultimatum after she'd seen the scene with Alex.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

previews?

can any of our american friends recap the preview for next week? we don't get to see it here on our canadian channels....MUCH APPRECIATED.

loved yesterday's episode!

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    can any of our american friends recap the preview for next week? we don't get to see it here on our canadian channels....MUCH APPRECIATED.

loved yesterday's episode!
    To me it looked like a repeat. They said something like "who chooses who gets to live and who gets to die"...It sounded like the train wreck episode. But I might be wrong.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    OK, I know I'm in the minority here but I'm not in love with the Denny character. He's certainly a sympathetic character and seems to be a nice guy, but to me, the whole attraction seems forced. I just don't buy that Izzie fell in love with him that quickly. And aside from feeling sorry for him and him being funny, he's just not that appealing. To me.

I liked it when Alex went to kick George, not because I wanted Alex to kick George but I think that's how a lot of people deal with problems when they're angry. The "kicking the dog" syndrome.

The whole "ju ju" hot chocolate thing made me want to puke puke. Ugh... I see no need to be friends with someone because you're colleagues or because your husband slept with them. Be civil. Be courteous if need be. But friends? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    To me it looked like a repeat. They said something like "who chooses who gets to live and who gets to die"...It sounded like the train wreck episode. But I might be wrong.

thanks, pgm35....it does sound like a previous episode. this is one show, however, i don't mind seeing repeats of.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I want to say that they prefaced the preview of next week with "Next week, on an all new Gray's Anatomy..."

I seem to remember thinking how disappointed I am with DH, with the rerun that I just watched, and that is just so commonplace with DH, anymore.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    The Burke/Christina relationship is great. The scene at the end where they both left the hospital and ended up with their arms around each other in a casual, intimate way was great. So was Christina telling Burke it wasn't the night to give George an ultimatum after she'd seen the scene with Alex.
    I only got to see the tail end of the show, live (the rest I'll have to watch on tape tonight), but I noted and really found Burke and Christina's relationshiop to be great also. I can see this continuing to grow. One thing I've noticed and wondered about, is how much more vunerable and likeable Christine's character has become. I wonder if the writers are actually listening to the viewers wanting to see a 'warmer' Christine or if this gradual progression of softer moments was always intended by the writers? Either way, I like that we still have our 'insensitive' Christine that sometimes shows her soft, vulnerable side.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fogey
    i missed the show. Damn me.

Premium Member
    I'm glad Alex yelled at George, brutal as it was, George needed a swift kick in the ass to jolt him out of his wounded puppy pity party. He was making me sick with his attitude... like Meredith said, "it takes two to make a stupid sexual decision."

I couldn't believe that Izzy kissed Denny like that, you're right Mariner, she is in big trouble and I wonder if Alex is going to rat her out.

I almost feel a little sorry for Addison, even though she made her own bed. Last week when that patient's husband was so smitten with her and paid her all that attention. She is so hungry for some good lovin' and attention that she was really sucking that up, and it stung when after his baby was born he dismissed her with just a wave of his hand. Last night when she walked off the elevator last and found Derek and Meredith smiling and talking, you could tell by the look on her face that she knows Derek's heart really isn't hers anymore, and that's why she's trying so hard to make friends with Meredith hoping it will make Derek happy. Even though Derek apologized and took ownership of his part in the breakdown of their marriage, she has to know he doesn't really love her anymore and it will be interesting to see how much longer she can live with the constant rejection.

Addison seems to be one of the loneliest people on tv right now!
    I feel like such a dunce, but can someone please tell me why you cannot yell "MacBeth" in the theater? I know I am supposed to know, but I can't remember!
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread