+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I've read where Patrick Dempsey thought he was a geek in his younger days. Maybe he's trying to get into the role of being sexy now!

harley, even I am curious to know more about Izzy's baby...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Oh, I forgot to say that I do agree with you guys... that Patrick Dempsey does have a very affected, deliberate way of speaking that comes across as very pompous. I've just heard so many people say that he's truly a nice guy that I forgive him his speech.

George Clooney is an interviewer's dream.... and could teach charm lessons to ANYONE.
    That could be it, Broadway. Some of my favorite actors/actresses come across pretty poorly in interviews... And yes, Clooney can charm the pants off of... well... me! (And no, it's not like I'm a huge Clooney-aholic but I loved his Oscar speech--and I really like how he makes fun of his Sexiest Man Alive status--1997, as he's fond of reminding us).

Also, Ellen Pompeo has gotten way too skinny. I know she says she's a natural waif and can't gain weight but I'm wondering exactly how skinny she must be in real life if she looks this gaunt and fragile on television...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Also, Ellen Pompeo has gotten way too skinny. I know she says she's a natural waif and can't gain weight but I'm wondering exactly how skinny she must be in real life if she looks this gaunt and fragile on television...
    Oh, I know! And once again I don't buy that excuse, as we've seen her in so many things over the past 5 years and she's been *normal* sized and nowhere near the Nicole Richie lookalike that she is this season.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It's on again. Apparently, there's supposed to be a lot of deaths in this episode that gets eveyone superstitious! I can hardly wait....

Oh Oh. 4 deaths. Not good. I guess we should all make us some ju-ju juice (cocoa) while watching this. I'll boil the kettle.

My, it's QUIET on this board tonight, ...... oh oh.. I said the "Q" word!

Oooo. this is getting good. So the Chief got a drinking problem while having the affair with Meredith's mother. And Ollie was his sponsor. I loved the line "you're lying by omission". That was my ex used to do. All the time.

I wonder why McTorrid is so snippy with George. Doesn't she have any "patients"? Patience. I'm just too funny tonight.

Dr. Bailey said a good one: Spleen trumps horoscope! and Poor girl's gonna kill herself trying not to die... Love the writers on this show.
    Last edited by misskitty; 03-19-2006 at 11:30 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I feel for the OCD guy. That 's a pretty terrible mental illness to have. So I'll keep my comments clean, clean, clean. Interesting the comparison that he and Christina are cut from the same cloth. That actually makes a lot of sense to me.

Good for Izzie threatening Christina. Being from a trailer park and being able to kick her sorry Beverly Hills .

This is not looking good. Somebody's going to die tonight for sure. I pick spleen girl, OCD boy and Ollie. Let's hope Denny makes it.

That Alex is Horrible! What an he is. Izzie said it right when she said "That corpse over there is twice the man you'll ever be." You Go Girl!

Making bets on who dies next. Do interns really do that? Yep. Spleen girl, OCD guy, but no-one else. Six. As in Six Feet Under.

Denny lives! What a great show tonight. Makes one wonder about superstitions doesn't it.

Well night all, and remember:
    If you find a penny, pick it up. All day long you'll get good luck
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Whew! Denny made it !
    Did anyone else wonder if Izzie was in his will?
    Alex was really brutal to George... I'd say someone needed to be, except he was so clearly doing it because he was in a rage about Izzie, not because he cared about George.
    Is he turning in Izzy next week for falling for Denny?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Alex was really brutal to George... I'd say someone needed to be, except he was so clearly doing it because he was in a rage about Izzie, not because he cared about George.
    I agree on both counts. Alex knows deep down he's an a$$. As a guy there are only a couple of options when the woman you are involved with calls you on something and you don't want to ask for forgiveness. You can go somewhere and get totally plastered and pick a fight with a total stranger. Go somewhere and get totally plastered and try to pick up a woman to prove that you don't need the other woman. Or pick a fight with someone you know...preferably someone you can beat the crap out of.

And George's wounded love-sick puppy routine while it might be amusing to watch would grate on you after a while.

I'm glad denny made it, now he's growing on me.
    Also, alex, grow up. George, grow a back bone.
    Meredith, eat a cheese burger. Addison,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Are you the bisexual character?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think George dating this girl is going to be cute

Alex sure looks like his temper is back for the upcoming weeks.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread