+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I've looked for a full episode summary but can't find one, so I'll ask you guys. How exactly did the character get the fork in her neck? Did her husband put it there or did she?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I've looked for a full episode summary but can't find one, so I'll ask you guys. How exactly did the character get the fork in her neck? Did her husband put it there or did she?
    They were at a restaurant and she was under the table....ahem...."servicing him". She had some kind of seizure or something and her jaws clamped down on him. He instinctively went into self-defense mode and stabbed her in the neck with the fork.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    I don't think any of the other interns know about Izzy's adoption. She told that one patient (the pregnant teen girl) and it seemed like something she was not used to talking about. That is one of the reasons that I have so little patience with Meredith's self-centered attitude - wah wah wah she has had a sucky life. Well guess what? She's not the only one who has had tough things in her life.

George is adorable, but he does need to put down the cross and let someone else be martyr for a while. Dr. Torres should offer to fix his hair. I know nothing about cosmotology, but I could make it look better than it does now. Hey, it worked with Kate and Sawyer on Lost.

Loved George and Burke playing musical instruments. Reminded me of the scene in the movie Airplane! when they said that the plane was running on instruments. Anyway, too cute. And Christina with Bailey's baby . . . ack, she was really terrible with that. George was a natural. You know Christina, if the baby is hungry, just get that bottle anywhere near him and he'll latch on.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh my! I'm sorry I missed that one!! Thanks Qboots!
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.
    I don't think they showed that scene, buglover, just explained it. Um, hope it wasn't any restaurants I'd be eating at. Ick.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    I don't think they showed that scene, buglover, just explained it. Um, hope it wasn't any restaurants I'd be eating at. Ick.
    Yeah, network TV hasn't deteriorated that far. Yet. Natalie Cole's character was just explaining the scenario to the medical staff.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Yeah, network TV hasn't deteriorated that far. Yet. Natalie Cole's character was just explaining the scenario to the medical staff.
    Oh good. We'll save those things for HBO!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I keep lovin' this show.

George's haircut could have been better but I was glad to see him take a defiant stance after him growing it for Meredith. I hope that Izzie's heart doesn't get broken with the impending death of Dennis. I don't think he's going to be a regular. But I'm glad she was able to notice that she would rather be with him than with Alex. Christina is just hilarious, whether with the baby, or trying to deal with Burke and George's newfound friendship. Too funny all around. I'm glad Dr. McTorrid is leaving the ball in George's court! I hope he decides to "play" ! That would be cool!

I really liked the Natalie Cole storyline. The message is a good one for everyone. To try the live your life every single day. And that marriages can be improved. I was happy to see that McDreamy recognized his contribution to his failed marriage with Addison. I just may be starting to like her. I also agree that McDreamy was taken aback by Meredith's confession about George. I was also yelling at my tv., no, don't do it, don't say it to him! It will be interesting to see how rocky things go between then now.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

If you look at the history of secrets kept on soap operas, many a relationship has failed when the other person finds out the "secret". I think that if down the line Meredith and Derrek did get back together, his finding out later about her and George could have caused a problem. This way, now that he knows, if they ever do get back together then she won't have this secret hanging over her head ready to spring up at the most inconvenient moment. If he truly loves her, he won't hold this against her. But I'd rather see the Addison / Derrek relationship right now anyway.

FORT Fogey
    I love George and Meredith annoys me, but come on, what guy acts like this? I can see being upset but isnt he curious why she was crying or whatever? Someone doesnt cry because the sex is that bad, they are more likely to be uninterested. He seriously needs to toughen up. No wonder all his girl friends look at him as like a pet rather than a "real man". And the fact that everyone is blaming Meredith for them both having sex just reveals how everyone feels "poor naive little George couldnt have possibly known any better, Meredith, you should have saved him from himself".

Also, I thought it was the talk with Natalie Cole's husband that helped McDreamy see his role in the marriage with Addison. I remember the guy talking about how he was absent and their marriage suffered and how Natalie's character mentioning that she finally had a real marriage. Maybe im wrong.

+ Reply to Thread