+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I think McSteamy is supposed to come back. I thought Eric Dane was signed for 6 episodes, but now that I see Denny is supposed to be here that long... I'm wondering if I mixed my 6s.

I must be the only one that got the feeling that Derek was actually a little disgusted by Meredith's confession. I kept screaming at her to NOT share that little tidbit, but she did it anyways, darn her! Just the look on his face and the way he backed up a little really made me think that her neediness was really a slap in the face. It puts her in an entirely different light in his eyes and I think it made it easier for him to then try to work on his marriage. No more guilt.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I think McSteamy is supposed to come back. I thought Eric Dane was signed for 6 episodes, but now that I see Denny is supposed to be here that long... I'm wondering if I mixed my 6s.

I must be the only one that got the feeling that Derek was actually a little disgusted by Meredith's confession. I kept screaming at her to NOT share that little tidbit, but she did it anyways, darn her! Just the look on his face and the way he backed up a little really made me think that her neediness was really a slap in the face. It puts her in an entirely different light in his eyes and I think it made it easier for him to then try to work on his marriage. No more guilt.
    Yea I agree with that and along with what was going on in natalie coles situation, I think both situations made him take another look at his wife. It was obvious he was disgusted when Meredith told him. I really like Addison. I never thought she was evil and I love her more now. Her hair looked fantastic on last nights show. I never condoned her cheating but her husband was indifferent to her and when your needs arent met no matter what you try, sometimes it feels natural to start a relationship with someone that is paying attention to you. Being faithful isnt the only thing your supposed to do in a marriage. You HAVE to be there for your wife. He was not. Im sure in the end he'll end up with Meredith but I prefer him to fall back in love with his wife.

One of my favorite moments was when Christina used the baby's foot to press the intercom so that she could talk to Bailey! And then Bailey asking to hear the "cry" so that she could figure out what he needed.

I forsee problems for Burke and Christina because just when she was getting into the living together arrangement, George came along and interuppted. Has Denny reached his guest episode limit yet? He may be the one to die next week. I hope not, but I don't think he was ever meant to be permanent in her life. But then again, Addison was only supposed to be on for a few episodes and look how that turned out.

I was glad to see Derrick take some responsibility for his marriage problems. He neglected his wife to the point that she turned to someone else. At least he recognizes that thanks to the fork in the neck / brain aneurysm / aka Natalie Cole story.

And I think George will eventually forgive Meredith.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Anybody notice the jealousy from Derek when he saw Addison talking to/flirting with the pregnant woman's husband that told her that she looked like Cathering Deneuve? Meredith definitely noticed!

And...never trust a love interest (former, current, or whatever) when he says "go ahead and tell me...I can take it." They simply aren't designed to "take it".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Anybody notice the jealousy from Derek when he saw Addison talking to/flirting with the pregnant woman's husband that told her that she looked like Cathering Deneuve? Meredith definitely noticed!

".
    Absolutely noticed it... and I think maybe Meredith did as well. But then why pick that moment to make yourself look especially bad... to show him someone else wanted you as well?

I think I'm in love with Denny. Sure hope he isn't the one to die next week.

Christina's scenes with the baby were hilarious! And Bailey identifying his cry as "cry #4" - too funny!

Broadway, very interesting point on Meredith driving McDreamy back to Addison with her stupid confession. I didn't realize it at the time, but at the end of this episode was the first time I really got the feeling that Derek wanted things to work out with Addison.

George really needs to get over it, soon. I really like him aside from this immature streak where he won't give Meredith the time of day to apologize. For heaven's sake, it's not like she started crying on purpose when they were together. Yeah, she's clearly no saint, but he is acting like a big baby. Maybe Dr. Torres will make a man out of him yet...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    .......George? Who cares? He's got Dr. Hottie breathing down his neck .......If she wants a piece of Georgie, she may as well accept that she'll have to physically trip him and have at him
    I'd watch that!
    George isn't the aggressive type. He needs a woman like Dr. Torres.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    I wonder how often ER doctors see this "fork" problem? I have a book called real stories from the ER, and this story was in it! Although the story was a bit different because the woman had a seizure which caused his pain, and that is why he was stabbing her in the head with a fork. If they go with more stories like I read in the book, this show is just gonna get funnier and funnier.

I love Denny too. Hopefully he is around and up and healthy for awhile so he and Izzy can at least go on a real date.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I'd watch that!
    You perv, you.

I knew there was a reason I like you

Do any of the others know about Izzy's baby she gave up?
    I wonder how long George will wear that awful haircut. I love the scenes with him and Burke, too funny! I hope it doesn't drive a wedge between Burke and Christina, they make a good couple. Meredith shouldn't have told Derrick about sleeping with George, it probably sent him right back to Addison. I'm glad there were no signs or Meredith's mom this week, I don't like her at all!

+ Reply to Thread