+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    i feel so bad for izzy, i hope the patient doesn't die
    I don't feel the least bit sorry for someone who, ethically, put themselves in this completely wrong position. She was/is wrong, wrong, wrong. This can be dangerous for the patient.

There is a reason why doctors don't/shouldn't treat their loved ones.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    I think what Izzy is doing is selfish and silly. She should wait until Denny is released, if he ever is to carry on this type of relationship with him. I doubt if he will ever be released anyway because of the nature of his illness. Izzy should just leave well enough alone.

FORT Fogey
    come on guys don't be hard on poor izzy- yo never know where and when the love bug can bit you.. Like someone else said on a few threads back, it is good to see real love emotion. they others meredith, christina are simple fling to me, it does not seem real. Izzy should get some kind of award on how is portraying it.

Was the actress playing the woman with a fork in her neck Natalie Cole?
    Yup, with donuts!!

It was Natalie Cole. And look what happened to her!

http://www.fox6.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=2EBD2AB1-E302-4C3F-9E21-E954D174A685
    Natalie Cole Falls on "Grey's Anatomy" Set
    Published: 3/3/2006 8:29:50 AM

Singer Natalie Cole proved the show must go on when she fractured her arm during a recent taping of the medical drama Grey's Anatomy.

Cole took a nasty tumble on the set while she was filming a guest spot and was taken to a nearby Los Angeles hospital.

But, like a true professional, she quickly returned to the set - with her arm in a sling.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Oh wow! I thought it was her! Thanks. Gotta confess for a minute, I thought it was NewYork from Flavor of love....
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sounds like somebody needs to see the eye doctor!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

another quote i love. "this is why some animals eat their young." I swear I have thought this befor.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sounds like somebody needs to see the eye doctor!!!
    tee hee you are soooo right! Can't even read the tylenol bottle anymore!
    Yup, with donuts!!

This show never ceases to amaze me. Izzy and Alex, I still think that for some strange reason, she'll end up with him. I still enjoy Denny's presence though. Christina's babysitting skills are funny. George, I like the haircut. McDreamy and Meredith - McD I sensed was jealous. I don't know why but for some strange reason I am really starting to like Addison. I guess I thought she was pure evil but she's not. And whatever happened to McSteamy? Is he not on going to be on the show? Was he only there for that one episode?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread