+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 725 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Great episode tonight. Tons of story lines jammed into one hour. I was thrown for a loop. For some reason I thought it was Shepard who was boozing it up prior to surgery. I'm glad I was wrong.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hardluck18
    Meridith and the doctor guy should not be sleeping with each other,and I the Nazi had the right to be upset with Meridith.

Also, Christina and the black doctor, getting busy is just as wrong. The black doctor only seems like he is doing her just for the sex...
    I think its the other way around. She only seems interested in sex. He asked her what they were doing and she looked at him like he was an idiot for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Great episode tonight. Tons of story lines jammed into one hour. I was thrown for a loop. For some reason I thought it was Shepard who was boozing it up prior to surgery. I'm glad I was wrong.
    ITA speedbump - another great episode!

Boy, they sure are making Sheppard look like Mr. Perfect On-A-Stick, aren't they? Hope they're not lifting him up just to knock him down (based on the spoilers, that's what this feels like). I liked that he came out of the surgery and apologized to George. I didn't think he was favoring Meredith before, but I think now he seems to be going out of his way to make sure he's not only not favoring her, but also giving the others good opportunities too.

I agree that it's not Burke who's in it for the sex, but Cristina. He brought her coffee that time and he wants to define what is going on between them. He wants to get to know her. She seems to be more like "Shut up and take off your pants." Of course she would take TWO pregnancy tests. Can't wait to see how this whole thing goes down.

So, from the previews, it looks like we only have 2 more episodes left

May I say again.... Patrick Dempsey is dreamy. I'm totally smitten. Ellen Pompeo is the luckiest girl in show biz. She gets to make out and have faux sex with him and she gets paid for it!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't watch the whole thing. What ended up being wrong with that adorable little girl and what ended up happening to that girl who had the botched Gastric Bypass? I loved the Nazi's line about the guy with the gunshot wound.
    Nazi: (looking at the exrays) the tatooed masacist.
    Doctor: He got himself shot again.
    Nazi: Glad to see he's still stupid.
    I laughed. I mean the guy lets himself get shot because he likes the scars???? What is that all about?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

the little girl had seizures. dr. shepherd removed half of her brain that was dying to save her life. she was doing well when we saw her at the end.

as for the girl with the gastric bypass, after the surgery is done to undo it, meredith is talking to her parents - telling them they're being too hard on her (their daughter) and that she's dying to please them (literally). we see meredith go in to talk to the girl, and the girl asks if she'll gain weight. meredith smiles and says, "no" which isn't necessarily because of the surgery so much as, it seems, meredith is trying to reassure the girl. she tells her that she's contacted social services and asked them to stop by and talk to her family - she says, "you don't know this now, but life doesn't have to be this hard. you'll see" (or something like that)

Critical, I think the dirty part of Sheppard is that he is sleeping with an intern, and people in the hospital are finding out about it. I hope there is nothing more than that, seeing as though so many of us drool over him every week.

Love the name for dempsy's character, Dr McDreamy!! haha! My hubs is a doc and he says the whole intern, attending thing would be a much bigger deal, especially because he is the attending on her service. It would be cause for immediate removal.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    what ended up happening to that girl who had the botched Gastric Bypass?
    getlostbecca said most of it, just wanted to add that because of the surgery, she would never have a normal digestive system again. She lost a part of something and now has to play really close attention to what she eats for the rest of her life. She will never be able to eat whatever.

And, BTW the gunshot tatoo guy died at the end. He had another tatoo on his leg, it was infected- he never said anything about it before the surgery, and because of the strain of the operation, his physiology was compromised and he went into septic shock and died.

Quote Originally Posted by deblyn
    Critical, I think the dirty part of Sheppard is that he is sleeping with an intern, and people in the hospital are finding out about it. I hope there is nothing more than that, seeing as though so many of us drool over him every week.
    You must be spoiler-free deblyn! From what I've read, there's way more than just his relationship with Meredith. Check up-thread for spoilers if you want to know!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

i can't wait for tomorrow night's show.
    this is sad.....

+ Reply to Thread