+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by niloo View Post
    maybe izzie is the scariest kind of liar, a pathological one, they believe what they say to be true & act as if what they've convinced themselves of in their head is in fact their reality......
    Kind of like the women on Maury who insist that a particular guy is their "baby daddy"...and then are humiliated on national tv to learn he is not! Just wanting it to be so does not make it so! It just doesn't work like that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    About Alex, I was wondering if he was sucking up to Dr. Mark like he was sucking up to that bubbly woman (can't remember that doc's name) who took over for Bailey. I get the impression that he sucks up to whomever is the "doctor of the hour."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    And girls lets be honest...every girl has had some male friend make it clear, that he wants more from you... and most of the time it's a guy whose company you enjoy... but you don't want to see him with his pants off.

Men never accept that, even if you enjoy their company... and you have a close friendship... that it will never be anything romantic for you. No matter how many times you state that fact... the male continues to think it's just a matter of time. And if he can get enough alcohol in you.

George got hurt cause he refused to see that Meredith did not have an honest interest in him. He went to her at the worse possible time... and they both were taken advantage of.... I refuse to see George as some "poor" victim of the evil Meredith. He knew all along she did not want him... but he refuse to take "no" as the answer. He refuse not to see the truth... and he got hurt.
    If I were a friend of his I would have told him that desperation is not an attractive trait and that if he thought one night with him would suddenly make her fall madly in love with him he was lying to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I'll agree with biggbaddgirl that Alex will shift from the intern program to a specialty. Is that possible in the real world? Or must you finish your internship to be a general GP and then specialize with additional years of study? Then the Alex thing goes out the window too.

I thought it could be Izzie at first, because Addison was encouraging her to specialize in her field. Then I read something about the creator of Grey's telling the actors they could make up any false rumors they wanted about their characters, and now I wonder if it is just baloney?

Kristen gave a link to this site on her message board at E!Online: http://www.greyswriters.com/. It's the blog for all of the writers on the show. I started reading it and I can't stop! Lots of good stuff and insight about various episodes and storylines.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical.. where ya been?? We've been devouring that site for a couple of weeks now thanks to someone (I think Archiefan) posting it here.
    Isn't it delicious?? The blog is getting so popular the writers probably will stop reading it at some point
    I love that the writers give us a glimpse into the 'whys' after each episode!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I was just on abc.com and on the Grey's site, they had this poll:

Who should Izzie be with?
    (a) Alex
    (b) Denny
    (c) Neither

The interesting part was that the results were practically tied 3-way, though Alex and Denny were different by only .1% which really tells us that practically out of every set of 3 people, one votes for Alex, one for Denny and one for neither.
    Thus far the votes are:
    Alex - 34.6%
    Denny - 34.5%
    Neither - 30.8%

I just found it rather interesting that from 8,000 + people who voted, we're still in a split decision 3-ways.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    Critical.. where ya been?? We've been devouring that site for a couple of weeks now thanks to someone (I think Archiefan) posting it here.
    Isn't it delicious?? The blog is getting so popular the writers probably will stop reading it at some point
    I love that the writers give us a glimpse into the 'whys' after each episode!!
    Doh! I even searched the thread before posting it! Where've I been? Studying. I especially love the entries from Shonda - she's awesome.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical, doesn't she sound just like Bailey?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Critical, doesn't she sound just like Bailey?
    To me, she sounds EXACTLY like Bailey!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread