+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl View Post
    Cress Williams - He has been on ...... Beverly Hills 90210 (played an athlete who needed tutoring)

Hope this helps
    THAT'S where I know him from!!!!!!!!!! He was the basketball player that Brandon tutored! I think at first he tried to blackmail/bribe/bully Brandon into doing his work for him... but he turned around and became Brandon's protector (from what, I don't remember.)

bless you, daddyzgirl! I've never watched ER and could see this man's face staring back at me. 90210 it is!!!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl View Post
    Cress Williams - He has been on Living Single (played Queen Latifah's boyfriend Scooter), Providence, ER (played an officer), Beverly Hills 90210 (played an athlete who needed tutoring) and guest starred on numerous TV shows.

Hope this helps

THANK YOU! It was driving me crazy and I was too lazy to look it up! What a gorgeous voice...

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    But by far my 2 favorite things about last night was when Alex called Shepard "McDreamy" and when Bailey was begging Addison not to cry because it will make her lactate. Can someone who's been pregnant and had a baby explain why Addison crying would make Bailey lactate?
    I am currently a nursing mom, and Yes! Sometimes, any baby crying can trigger my milk. In the very first couple of months the reflex was a lot greater, and "the girls" have figured out when milk is really needed. (Yeah, I named my lactating breasts "the girls"!)

Sorry but I do not feel one ounce of sympathy for Meredith at all.

I am very much a female version of George and don't think I could have handled the situation any better than he did.

I loathe Meredith.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    When you are lactating there's something called the "let down reflex"...you can literally feel the milk "come down". If you are at all close to a normal feeding time a baby crying will trigger it and you begin to leak. (Although this is the first I've heard of a grown up's crying triggering it....) What's weird is that even years later the sound of a baby crying can trigger the feeling, but (since there isn't any ready and waiting) luckily not the milk.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Sorry but I do not feel one ounce of sympathy for Meredith at all.

I am very much a female version of George and don't think I could have handled the situation any better than he did.

I loathe Meredith.
    You know I see both sides, from where they were in the moment. I understand where George is at, how horrible that was for him - but I also see how a depressed Grey, could think - well maybe this is it, and it's been right here all along, but I didn't see it. Then realize that was a terrible mistake.

I don't see the friendship ever being what it was like before, everybody in bed together - Izzy, George and Meredith. But, at least the obsessive devotion over Meredith is over. It will never be the same, but that doesn't mean they won't be friends ever again.

Once again some great lines from the writers. Crappy life, Karma, Baby trumps Husband. Terrific!

I'm very glad to see George stand up for himself and leave the house. He doesn't need to take their crap anymore. Staying with Christine and Burke is bound to produce loads of laughter. I think Izzie is playing Alex somewhat in order to "feed the beast" which is fine with me. I don't know if he deserves any more than that. Although I am glad he's become a better doctor. I think he wanted to perform the paddles on Denny to show Izzie he can "save" Denny and she will be forever grateful to him (Alex).

I can see Addison finding out about McDreamy and Meredith's "dog-walking play-dates" sooner or later. That may be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and brings McSteamy back into her life. And YAY for Dr. Torres to recognize and appreciate George's merits without him being the hunkiest doctor in the hospital. I hope they have a torrid relationship! I think I'll call her Dr. McTorrid

And thanks, superbrat, for the Denny's reference. Now I'm going to be thinking of Moons Over My Hammy when I hear his name. Drat! Drat! Double-drat!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

It's a new day so I'll double post so this gets attention.

Today on OPRAH, they feature a behind-the-scenes look at Greys' Anatomy. Tune in. It should prove to be somewhat interesting and/or informative.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Cress Williams... I see him and I think about "Never been kissed"... I just loved that movie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay here is my personal bias opinion... so please don't throw any rocks...

I must be the only person alive who does not feel sorry for George. I am mad at Izzie.

With Izzie proding George on to "go for it" was just plain mean. I would be more mad at her than anyone.

Of all people, Izzie knew Meredith is in a bad place... between her Mother "the dirty wh*re"... which I love that line... and McDreamy constantly teasing Meredith with his constant lurking. Plus that whole issue with the father... Meredith is going to have a nervous breakdown. Give the girl a break. She is a little stress out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And girls lets be honest...every girl has had some male friend make it clear, that he wants more from you... and most of the time it's a guy whose company you enjoy... but you don't want to see him with his pants off.

Men never accept that, even if you enjoy their company... and you have a close friendship... that it will never be anything romantic for you. No matter how many times you state that fact... the male continues to think it's just a matter of time. And if he can get enough alcohol in you.

Just think about what Harry said in "When Harry met Sally". "No matter how much you think you are just friends with a man... he is always thinking it will end with sex." hahaha!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George got hurt cause he refused to see that Meredith did not have an honest interest in him. He went to her at the worse possible time... and they both were taken advantage of.... I refuse to see George as some "poor" victim of the evil Meredith. He knew all along she did not want him... but he refuse to take "no" as the answer. He refuse not to see the truth... and he got hurt.

But he now has some sassy cute Doctor wanting to see him with his pants off... so he can lay off hating Meredith.
    Last edited by gaby; 02-28-2006 at 08:50 AM.

"Baby trumps husband." I forgot about that. That was great!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread