+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Oh I hope they keep that lady doctor around for a love interest for George. Screw them string beans, George, and stick with the curves, man. And i feel sorry for any man who has had a lady cry when they were trying to have sex. And.... is I honestly didnt buy her crying acting skills. I was like, wait.... is she crying or laughing? Cus it sounded like both too me. Oooo and that fiancee is a snatch and a half! And Izzie was right, about that whole "till death do us part" thing. I too can't wait for the who Izzie-Alex-Denny triangle to play out. Though, I must confess, every time i hear Denny's name, i want a Moons Over My-Hammy with a side of sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat
    Though, I must confess, every time i hear Denny's name, i want a Moons Over My-Hammy with a side of sausage.
    Okay. I'll bite. What's the reference there?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Referring to the Restaurant - Denny's - http://www.dennys.com/en/

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    My favorite last night was Bailey and her, "I'm not here" comments! Also, her husband (on the show) has been on a bunch of things...anyone know what? I recognize his face and voice...
    I think her husband used to play a police officer on ER who dated one of the nurses.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    The restraunt Denny's has a breakfast sandwich of scrambled eggs, sliced hame, and like, 4 kinds of cheese on toasted bread with a side of hashbrowns and it's my favorite.

Oh yes, and i now shall refer to Dr Torres as Dr McSaucy from here on out. They have better bring her back as a reaccuring role! I also posted on the writer's blog that they should have Seattle centered story lines. Like a patient who gets a head injury cus he was smacked in the head by a flying fish at the Pike Place Market. Or some seriously sunbruned nake bikers come in from the Fremont Solstiece perade.

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    Although I adore George, I was really disappointed in him last night. Yelling at Meredith for crying and running out was selfish, too. The caring thing to do would have been to hold her while she cried and found out what really was wrong. Yes, she was a b#@$ to do what she did, but if he loved her so much that he would never leave her, he could have checked in to her feelings a bit more. ( I know~ not a popular thing to say!) I also know that his ego was probably shattered, so I guess it was just a bad situation all around.
    I think he was probably just the most frustrated since he just took care of her in bed and his reward was being cried at and unable to enjoy the rest of the night. He stepped out in a big way.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't know...one could also argue that sleeping with one's dream girl who basically says, ok, I tried you out and I still don't want you, is pretty tough on the fragile male ego.
    You posted this before the episode and I think you were right, that's exactly what Meredith did. She basically talked herself into "trying out" what was right under her nose, even though she had no sexual attraction to him. I think her tears were an indication that she's finally realized that her life needs some repair if she's so hard up for human contact that she'll sleep with pretty much anyone. I think George was right to be offended by that - it was Meredith that initiated the sex, not him. He deserves better. I hope he eventually gets together with that new hot doc, but in a real way, not in that "any-port-in-a-storm" way that Meredith operates.

I liked the scene with Burke and Cristina in bed where he says "You're a good person" and she says "I am not."

The Oscars are on ABC next Sunday, so our next Grey's Anatomy episode will be March 12.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Please...I can see why she's not worrying about being "fair" to Alex. Not a lot of sympathy for him yet.

For some reason, i don't see her as exactly being with alex, just having sex with him. They're not giving much indication( that i know of) to the former.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    For some reason, i don't see her as exactly being with alex, just having sex with him. They're not giving much indication( that i know of) to the former.
    I agree. I just see them as "friends with benefits" and not as an actual item.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Also, her husband (on the show) has been on a bunch of things...anyone know what? I recognize his face and voice...
    Cress Williams - He has been on Living Single (played Queen Latifah's boyfriend Scooter), Providence, ER (played an officer), Beverly Hills 90210 (played an athlete who needed tutoring) and guest starred on numerous TV shows.

Hope this helps

+ Reply to Thread