+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I don't know...one could also argue that sleeping with one's dream girl who basically says, ok, I tried you out and I still don't want you, is pretty tough on the fragile male ego. How up is George going to feel for hitting on women after that? A rerun of the performance anxiety issue.
    You know, I don't think it's so much an "I tried you out and I still don't want you" thing. I honestly don't think even that much thought would have come from Meredith at this point. I think was more of a "something to do" at the time...like putting on your shoes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    After watching the preview again on a commercial this week, I'm not convinced that George yelling at Meredith and, possibly, George sleeping with Meredith is not a dream.
    Yeah, I don't think it was a dream either.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You know, I don't think it's so much an "I tried you out and I still don't want you" thing. I honestly don't think even that much thought would have come from Meredith at this point. I think was more of a "something to do" at the time...like putting on your shoes.
    I agree that's likely what it was like to Meredith, but think George could see it as "I tried you out, and I still don't want you" thing. He was probably hoping that the fabulous sex would REALLY wake Mer up and make her see him as a man, and not as a pet, as described above.

I can hardly wait until tonight. George will (hopefully) see what kind of person Meredith really is and that sleeping with him isn't something she's proud of. I hope George snaps out of his desire for her and manages to show her up with getting a great girl of his own. But then, that would spoil the fun, wouldn't it. I sure hope McSteamy makes another appearance. Yum! I wonder how Izzie, Christine and Alex will respond to finding out about what Meredith did to/with George? Should be another great episode!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I don't think Alex would be one to look down his nose at someone, seeing as he cheated on Izzie. I still am not liking the whole Izzie and Alex match up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I still think there is a dream going on!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I sure hope McSteamy makes another appearance. Yum!
    I believe someone mentioned that McSteamy will be around for 6 episodes. Thank God!

This morning I rewatched last week's episode. When George declares his never ending love for Meredith... her reaction is to first undo her shirt, then take off his, then move in for the kiss. That just strikes me as odd... I would think that the first emotional instinct would be simply to move in for the kiss first and then tear the clothes off once things followed the natural progression of emotional delusion. It's not like he came in and offered/requested sex.
    Last edited by Broadway; 02-26-2006 at 07:56 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Okay, what did I miss in the first 10 minutes? I forgot to change the channel from CFC3!

meredith and george each left their rooms, looked guilitly at each other, and Alex (who was leaving Izzie's room) and Izzy asked them what's up because they both had this weird look on their face. Now, their friends are trying to speculate what meredith did to George to fluster him so much.

Also, Addison walked the dog for Derek this morning. She only put on a bathrobe, so I'm guessing that's how she got poison oak on or near her "va-jay-jay."

+ Reply to Thread