+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 727 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl
    Great episode last night

I too, felt bad for the lady with the tumor having to lie there and listen to Alex bad mouth her. Just when he was starting to grow on me... (except for the fact that each time I see him, I picture him on the moped in "The Wedding Planner".)

Critical - I'm co-signing on Patrick Dempsey
    I hated him in that! Okay, I hated the movie too, but Justin was really bad. That accent. UGH! I actually think he's pretty good on GA - the character you love to hate. He's done a good job at being slimy and misogynistic. I'm actually glad they're not making him too sympathetic. It wouldn't be any fun if everyone was nice to each other!

Every week, as I watch PD, I feel like a goofy teenage girl! "He's dreamy"
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

how long has this show been on? i just discovered it last week, and i am LOVING IT...how much longer till the season finale? i just need to know, cuz all my favorite shows are going away untill the fall very soon, so i'm hoping since this was a late starter we get to keep it around a little longer into the summer..lol

There are a few more episodes of it left, Bobby, but yea, it's going away like all the others until the fall sometime in mid/late may too.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So can we talk about Shepard's WIFE!?????????? Oh.my. I cannot get over that. Is it for real? Are they still together? Where was she this whole time? In NYC? What will Meredith say? How will Shepard explain this?? What will happen?!!? Lol.
    Last edited by Wolf; 05-03-2005 at 01:47 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl
    Alex bad mouth her. Just when he was starting to grow on me... (except for the fact that each time I see him, I picture him on the moped in "The Wedding Planner".)
    I knew I had seen him before, but I wasn't sure where. Now everytime I see him, I'll think of his seriously bad accent and riding on that moped.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I knew I had seen him before, but I wasn't sure where. Now everytime I see him, I'll think of his seriously bad accent and riding on that moped.
    Sorry about that. What's really pathetic is remember the end of the movie, where Jennifer Lopez's father meets "Steve" for the first time and Alex (I can't remember his name in The WP) introduces him as "Stive"? Everytime my co-worker and I see this guy we work with, we call him "Stive" It's the bad accent - it's stuck in my head

Critical - Patrick IS dreamy *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    There are a few more episodes of it left, Bobby, but yea, it's going away like all the others until the fall sometime in mid/late may too.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So can we talk about Shepard's WIFE!?????????? Oh.my. I cannot get over that. Is it for real? Are they still together? Where was she this whole time? In NYC? What will Meredith say? How will Shepard explain this?? What will happen?!!? Lol.
    Alanna, I thought TV Guide said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She was his Ex, and is also a doctor and will make a guest appearance for 6 episodes.

Meridith and the doctor guy should not be sleeping with each other,and I the Nazi had the right to be upset with Meridith.

Also, Christina and the black doctor, getting busy is just as wrong. The black doctor only seems like he is doing her just for the sex...

hey

I'm hoping that Alex & Izzie hook up soon. And I love Derek & Meredith together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Alanna, I thought TV Guide said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She was his Ex, and is also a doctor and will make a guest appearance for 6 episodes.
    I hadn't heard that part of the spoiler, Mike'sgirl. The only info I had was from Kristen's chat on E!Online. The TV Guide story must be newer.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If she really is his ex-wife, then I'm glad. I didn't want to see Sheppard turn out to be such a jerk!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by hardluck18

Also, Christina and the black doctor, getting busy is just as wrong. The black doctor only seems like he is doing her just for the sex...
    I think you got the wrong read on Burke. If he was just with Christina for sex he wouldn't be asking what they are to each other.

+ Reply to Thread