+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Newbie
    can someone please help me? i'm looking for the name and artist of the song in this last night episode (yesterday), where sheperd, addison, and mcsteamy are all in the elevator and sheperd gets mad and takes the stairs. it also continues to play where christina shows the parents their dead son who had plastic surgery. its near the end. its a slow song, and i can't find it anywhere. does anyone know what it is??? thanks.

"I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Newbie
    no. its the song just before that one.

Quote Originally Posted by roxyxoxo11 View Post
    can someone please help me? i'm looking for the name and artist of the song in this last night episode (yesterday), where sheperd, addison, and mcsteamy are all in the elevator and sheperd gets mad and takes the stairs. it also continues to play where christina shows the parents their dead son who had plastic surgery. its near the end. its a slow song, and i can't find it anywhere. does anyone know what it is??? thanks.
    The music guide is always up on abc.go.com the day after the show airs.

Here's last night's listing:

"Diplo Rhythm" Diplo Big DADA Recordings
    "Night Rocker" The Chalets Setanta
    "Just One Breath" Devics Filter
    "Closer" Joshua Radin Sugaroo o/b/o Joshua Radin
    "It Don't Matter To The Sun" Rosie Thomas Sub Pop Records
    "Everybody Needs A Fence To Lean On" Headlights Polyvinyl
    "Like A Star" Corinne Bailey Rae EMI
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    That depends. I wasn't commenting on her promiscuity; in that regard what's good for the goose is good for the gander. But I'm against anyone - male or female - hurting someone when they should know better.
    I don't disagree with you, but it happens. I just don't think that Meredith is fully aware of how George feels about her. Will she be just using him? Uh....yeah.... Like someone said upthread, she's been through a lot, emotionally, and I think (as they have written her) she's all about taking care of herself right now, and George will be an innocent casualty.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7 View Post
    Everytime I see Shepard trying to talk to Meredith, I get so annoyed; I think he should just leave her alone. Addison is much hotter than Meredith, who just whines and whines. As for that new doctor, he is much better than Shepard hah. Anddd poor George, you can do better!

Ahh but Mer is the star of the show, and Addison was only supposed to be a 6 episode, recurring character; until she sparked viewer attention and TPTB decided to keep her. I think all along, the shows creator planned for Mer and Derek to get together eventually. Everybody has to grow first, and I think that includes everyone - not just Mer and Derek.

As much as I love Georgie, I can see he really needs to face the Meridith crush and get over it. Meredith's father is like an older version of George; I can see why Ellis confused George with a younger Thatch.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but it happens. I just don't think that Meredith is fully aware of how George feels about her. Will she be just using him? Uh....yeah.... Like someone said upthread, she's been through a lot, emotionally, and I think (as they have written her) she's all about taking care of herself right now, and George will be an innocent casualty.
    I know Mer "doesn't listen" to George, but he'd just said he would always love her, never leave her, never hurt her...did she think he meant love like a friend? Then why take him to bed? She knew what he meant. True she'd been drinking, as always it seems when one of these "episodes" happens, but I don't think she was that drunk. She deserves to lose her friends over this.
    Yes, George should have known better, but he'd finally screwed up his nerve; maybe he thought that was the reward for courage, that, as Izzy said, he'd finally made her hear him. Hopefully being used that way will give him a wake up call....not gonna happen, George. Don't really see how they are all going to live together after this.
    Preview didn't make it seem he was quite so enamored anymore.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    McCheated on McDreamy. Too funny Amy Lee
    Thanks! The new doc's face has me mezmerized
    I can't really say more than thsyt just yet because i haven't seen the ep, just recorded.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    As much as I love Georgie, I can see he really needs to face the Meridith crush and get over it. Meredith's father is like an older version of George; I can see why Ellis confused George with a younger Thatch.
    Ooooh, good observation about Thatcher still acting like George. I hadn't even thought of it. He did act all hesitant and unsure (justifiably so) and just like George.

I think this one Meredith incident is what George needed to get over Meredith. Like you all mentioned, George has her on this impossible pedestal and I think he blinded himself to what her true motivation was. Hindsight is going to be 20/20, however, and he's going to realize what a mistake this was. Hopefully he can now move on without too much damage.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I also hope that George will finally realize Meredith is not as perfect as he thinks and will consider the fallout from their night together a wake-up call. I'm kind of glad he did get to sleep with her once though so that he won't always have that on his mind for the rest of the series. Now he can feel like "yeah, I did THAT!" and move on But he's too sweet to think that way but it would make it easier on himself if he did.

I'm really enjoying my season 1 dvd and seeing everyone get to know each other and the way Izzie starts to notice Alex, Burke notice Christina, the way EVERYONE notices that George is into Meredith, EXCEPT Meredith!

From the dvd, I noticed early in season 1 there was a good looking Indian male intern that they don't show anymore. I know they have a set cast, but he was cute. Also there are some deleted scenes that explain more about some of the characters.

After hearing Mark say that Derek just walked out when he found him and Addison in bed together, it was obvious that Derek had already fallen out of love with his wife before he ever met Meredith. If he was still invested in the marriage, he would have hit Mark then. The way they make it sound, is that Derek had been neglecting Addison and she turned to someone else. And then when Derek showed up in Seattle, it only took him a few weeks to start up with Meredith and he certainly wasn't acting depressed or like a guy who was struggling with marital issues. He needs to just let Addison go and quit punishing her. I wonder how he'll feel when he finds out Meredith slept with George. I can't wait to see his reaction to that!

Oh, and if you read upthread about a rarely seen character, if you want to know who it is read this
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's a little eskimo doll that the set designers found and if you look closely, you can see it in many scenes. The doll gets moved around so you never know where it'll show up. And it was even kidnapped and held for ransom for some beer at one point! I actually saw it one of the scenes in the season 1 dvd and now I'll be looking for it all the time!

+ Reply to Thread