+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    TiVo it, tape it, do whatever you need to do, Mariner. This is definitely one that I'm going to watch a second time.

cafegirl... I can't remember McSteamy's real name at the moment (Eric something?) but he played a recurring role on Charmed.

Eric Dane!
    Oooh, now I can hardly wait! I'll post if I recognize the music at all. I'm all set to tape. It just better be less of a punch in the gut than In Justice was this week. One of the interesting things to me about this show is that they seem to adjust to what people like (except for it sounds like George and Mer hook up tonight. Yuck. I kind of like the idea of George and Addison). Addison was supposed to be a limited run character and Bailey's role started out being pretty limited. Now the two of them are very much a part of the show.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Meredith = "McSlutty"
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    So.... which one of you kind hearted Americans is going to fill us in on the preview that was shown??
    If I remember it all correctly - the scenes flash by so fast -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It sounds like George mistakenly thinks Meredith has told everyone they slept together and then when he blurts it out yelling at her, everyone else is like "you slept together??" Meredith tells Derek she did something horrible and all her friends are going to hate her and he says "I won't" with that cute little smile he has. Denny is back. Alex asks Izzie out but she has an uncomfortable smile like "oh, I have other plans". I'm sure there's more - someone else probably can fill in the rest.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I took the previews as Alex & Izzie had plans, and then when he says something to her, she said "oh I forgot!"....but I could remember it wrong
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

You're probably right Suncat - I can never remember everything in the 3 seconds it takes for the previews to flash by!

FORT Fanatic
    i guess i'm in the minority...the new guy doesn't do anything for me. however, i am happy to see the heart transplant guy coming back!

Thanks Archie and Suncat!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Oh. My. God. I love this show. Dancing with the ipod and toothbrush in mouth and then making Burke join in was priceless. And, yup, Eric Dane is looking smoking hot these days.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I took the previews as Alex & Izzie had plans, and then when he says something to her, she said "oh I forgot!"....but I could remember it wrong
    That's how I took it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Perhaps Denny suggests something to her, and she wants to get our of her date with Alex to be with Denny.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Now I love George and want his character to be happy....but no to George and Mereblah.

I too loved the dancing scene at the begiinning.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread