+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Newbie

Song name and Aritst

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist that was playing on the last scenes of tonight's episode?

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I agree.. he is HOT!! Who is the actor? He looks so familiar but I didn't see the credits. I wouldn't mind him staying just to enjoy some 'smokin' hot' looks from him. I'm feeling more for Addison as this progresses. She has definitely become more than a 2 dimensional character. I just don't see any way she and Derek will stay together, it's just a matter of how long one or the other is going to hold out.
    Eric Dane as Dr. Mark Sloan

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner View Post
    I appreciate you all trying to not spoil us West Coasters, but it's fine to just post about what happens on a non-reality show that day. We can choose to open or not open the thread before we've seen the show. Future leaked developments should be in spoiler tags. Damn. Now I can hardly wait for the show.
    TiVo it, tape it, do whatever you need to do, Mariner. This is definitely one that I'm going to watch a second time.

cafegirl... I can't remember McSteamy's real name at the moment (Eric something?) but he played a recurring role on Charmed.

Eric Dane!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7 View Post
    Ditto on Alex and George calling Addison McHot...=)!
    I agree with Alex and George, Addison is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    I agree.. he is HOT!! Who is the actor? He looks so familiar but I didn't see the credits. I wouldn't mind him staying just to enjoy some 'smokin' hot' looks from him. I'm feeling more for Addison as this progresses. She has definitely become more than a 2 dimensional character. I just don't see any way she and Derek will stay together, it's just a matter of how long one or the other is going to hold out.

Okay, his name is Eric Dane and is his imdb entry.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0199312/

He looks so familiar to me, too, but I haven't seen any of his other work so I guess not. I was pretty well convinced that he was actually the brother of Kevin Kinkirk from 7th Heaven. I looked up his imdb profile, too, and wowee, do they look alike! In my opinion, anyway. I think that's where I'm mistakenly recognizing this guy from...

Geoff Stults - http://imdb.com/name/nm0836176/

Quote Originally Posted by tkm08 View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the song and artist that was playing on the last scenes of tonight's episode?
    Most of the music on this show is completely new to me, but... give it a day or two and the music list should be up at abc.go.com on the GA website under MUSIC GUIDE.

talula.... they do look alike. Did you know Geoff Stults has a twin brother? And Geoff is in Jennifer Aniston's new movie with Vince Vaughn.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Eric Dane reminds me of Peter Krause from Sports Night, a little.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Everytime I see Shepard trying to talk to Meredith, I get so annoyed; I think he should just leave her alone. Addison is much hotter than Meredith, who just whines and whines. As for that new doctor, he is much better than Shepard hah. Anddd poor George, you can do better!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Okay, I'm replying to my own post... sorry!

I changed my mind. Looking at the pictures of those 7th Heaven boys, he definitely looks more like the actor that plays Kevin, not the brother I said before. The main picture of Geoff Stults looks like him but the others not so much. I was definitely thinking he was George Stults/Kevin Kinkirk.

George not Geoff - http://imdb.com/name/nm1169471/

Sorry for rambling!

ugh .. Meredith is such a user. She is using George to drown her sorrows, poor schmuck... Meredith always seems to turn to sex to fill her emotional voids - she has a problem.
    I loved Christina and Preston dancing together - finally something other than smoldering sex between them.
    speaking of sex .. Alex seems to have overcome his performance anxiety.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wonder if the gorgeous Dr. Mark convinces Alex that cosmetics is where the money and prestige are and Alex is the intern to leave the medicine program to specialize in plastics

I really hope that Addison goes back to New York with Mark. They are cut from the same cloth.
    I hate (read: love) how the writers make the 'bad guys' so damned sympathetic and human. Addison was supposed to be the she hound from hell but she has a good personality and a giving nature - I actually like her. Knowing now that she stayed with Mark and continued their affair after Derek left.. then had the nerve to barge in on his life and demand another chance makes me like her just slightly less.
    Addison and Derek have given it a shot, they earned their way out of the marriage.. I say let it die.
    Mark is, of course, a tiny bit loathesome, his love for Addison, and his single minded determination to convince her to follow her heart is marginally redeeming. Refering to himself as a 'Dirty Mistress' was quite funny.

So.... which one of you kind hearted Americans is going to fill us in on the preview that was shown??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread