+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Mer, George, NO a thousand times NOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Okay, HATED the ending. Hated it.

But I absolutely loved this show. Unbelieveable that it just continues to keep getting better and better. The writing is impeccable.

And... might I add that I hope Mark stays around for some time. The guy is BEYOND hot! Dayum, I need a cig just watching him (and I don't smoke.) I think I turned into the female patient every time he came on the screen.
    Agreed on both counts!!! I HATED the ending!!!!

McSteamy... YUM!

Yeah, McSteamy - can we vote on keeping him around for longer then
    Click to see Spoiler:
    6 episodes?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    I <3 the scene with alex, izzie, and george after getting off work.

Edit:

OHMIGOD @ THE FINAL SCENE
    I second that OHMIGOD!!! Will this show never cease to surprise me.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I was so touched that George finally got the courage to go to Meredith and was bracing for another rejection, but wow... I didn't expect Meredith to take action. Sadly from the previews it looks like it's going to backfire next week. This is definitely one of those love tragedies for George. Fated to fail before it ever began. I do like his character more every week.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

UGH why does Meredith have to taint sweet George?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Edit: Since I've been given the go ahead to not have to spoiler, I've taken them off. But will continue to spoiler news about upcoming episodes.

Ok, my feelings about tonight's show:

I cried when McSteamy (and he does fit the nickname) took the tumors off the boys face and when his parents saw him later.

I hate that Meredith hasn't seen her dad in 20 years. Her mom is a class A beyatch - remember the way she treated George when she thought George was her husband. You could hear the hatred in her voice the way she talked to him. She pushed her husband away and wanted him to be the one to leave so that she wouldn't look bad. And she got her wish because Meredith has held a grudge against him all these years. But the dad isn't off the hook totally, there's no reason why he couldn't have kept a relationship with Meredith, so in that respect she has a right to be mad.

I hope Addison goes back to Mark. I've started to like her and she should have higher self-esteem than to stay with a man who doesn't love her and even resents her.

Meredith and George - no, just no. I don't like them together at all.

Christina telling Burke that she gave up her apt. 20 minutes ago after his rant was funny. But why didn't she have just told him from the get-go something like she couldn't get out of her lease yet and that's why she still had the apt?

Izzie and Alex going at it like rabbits - not sure that I like that. But Denny is back next week so yeah on that!

Orgasm lady - I wouldn't mind that problem for a few days but could you imagine being at work and talking to clients and then you have an "episode"? That would get old (and embarrasing) real quick! And to do it in front of your father - ick!

The guy making all the hate tapes - who hasn't wanted to do that However, I think he should let it go. He got it off his chest, which is healthy, but I don't see the need for him to mail them.

Okay, I think that's all. Loved it as usual.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 02-19-2006 at 11:26 PM.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post

And... might I add that I hope Mark stays around for some time. The guy is BEYOND hot! Dayum, I need a cig just watching him (and I don't smoke.) I think I turned into the female patient every time he came on the screen.
    I agree.. he is HOT!! Who is the actor? He looks so familiar but I didn't see the credits. I wouldn't mind him staying just to enjoy some 'smokin' hot' looks from him. I'm feeling more for Addison as this progresses. She has definitely become more than a 2 dimensional character. I just don't see any way she and Derek will stay together, it's just a matter of how long one or the other is going to hold out.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Well on the Lost thread, we immediately begin discussing the show, so I don't think spoilers are necessary Archiecomicfriend.

I lovve George, and he has to work through this Mer attraction so that he can move on and find his someone.

Especially loved seeing Christina and Burke dancing .... Love this show so much! Can't wait to see Denny again!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Tonight's episode was fantastic! IT was funny, somewhat dramatic, just perfect. As for that ending, it makes me dislike Meredith even more. I don't know why I don't like her character, just annoying. Ditto on Alex and George calling Addison McHot...=)!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I appreciate you all trying to not spoil us West Coasters, but it's fine to just post about what happens on a non-reality show that day. We can choose to open or not open the thread before we've seen the show. Future leaked developments should be in spoiler tags. Damn. Now I can hardly wait for the show.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread