+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Bailey - "Stop lookin' at my vahjay-jay." She had such a wide range in this episode-the writers all deserve a !
    OMG, I loved that line. It's hilarious and I have, um, never quite heard it put that way before. I just saw the re-run of it, so I'm catchig up....

This is my favorite show to watch! It had me hooked from the start. Bailey and the va-jay-jay comment was just too funny The end of the last show had me confused. When the bomb expert took the bomb out of the hospital, shouldn't there have been another way? Like put it in a heavy duty box or have a robot take it out. Then for Dr. Shepherd to be so blahsay (sp?) about Meredith almost dying.
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-18-2006 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Changed colored text to black

I was told about this at another board, but I just watched the easter egg and it is so cute.

For those of you that have the DVD:

There's a cute Easter Egg on Disc 2 of the DVD. Go into the Bonus Features section and scroll down to the Main Menu heading on the lower left hand side of the screen. Press the up arrow and a cross should appear on the left side of the screen. Press play.

It's a featurette about a character on the show you may not have noticed before.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I was told about this at another board, but I just watched the easter egg and it is so cute.

For those of you that have the DVD:

There's a cute Easter Egg on Disc 2 of the DVD. Go into the Bonus Features section and scroll down to the Main Menu heading on the lower left hand side of the screen. Press the up arrow and a cross should appear on the left side of the screen. Press play.

It's a featurette about a character on the show you may not have noticed before.
    I just got the dvd yesterday so I'll try it. I don't visit other sites so I have to rely on my fort friends to tell me these things! How do the producers of these dvd's expect people to figure this stuff out?

Sandra Oh dancing= automatic win

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Her boyfriend's dancing.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm going to hold back my McVomit.

I <3 the scene with alex, izzie, and george after getting off work.

Edit:

OHMIGOD @ THE FINAL SCENE
    Last edited by Coconut Oil; 02-19-2006 at 10:59 PM.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    George is da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okay, HATED the ending. Hated it.

But I absolutely loved this show. Unbelieveable that it just continues to keep getting better and better. The writing is impeccable.

And... might I add that I hope Mark stays around for some time. The guy is BEYOND hot! Dayum, I need a cig just watching him (and I don't smoke.) I think I turned into the female patient every time he came on the screen.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread