+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Is it Sunday yet - I am sooo ready for the next episode!
    Gosh, after last night, I wonder if it can get better?

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    Agree that this was great episode so I didn't want to just reiterate that as others are so eloquently posting.

Love George and Bailey's dynamic together. The only better thing would have been to have Christina in there with Bailey. Kind of like when she "took over" kicking Meredith out of bed that morning.
    I agree with both comments here. I love Georgy. He is just the perfect guy!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It could be a sign of respect, that he addresses her formally, since he probably has not been given permission to use her first name. He is not her equal nor is he her friend. I like it.

I hate it when I hear people address someone "familiarly" when they haven't been invited to. It is rude.
    I guess he could have just said Dr. Shepard. They were talking about "birthing" so they would have known which one they were referring to without the added Montgomery part.

I have a friend at church who has a hyphenated last name because she's married and she is always referred to with both last names.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Al Boulet (Jeannie's husband) was played by Michael Beach but Cress Williams (Bailey's husband) did guest star on an episode of ER as an officer. Michael Beach was also on Third Watch.

An didn't that police officer and Jeannie eventually get married and adopt a child with HIV before the actress who played Jeannie left the show. I KNOW that her first husband on the show was the guy in Soul Food. That was how she got HIV.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 02-13-2006 at 10:28 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I thought she and her first husband got back together, both dealing with living with HIV.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by maddy View Post
    I feel bad for addison.. she seems so alone in her life... I felt bad for her when derek was looking for "HER"...i actually am starting to like her character (any addison fans here?!)...let's see what happends next week when mark shows up...
    what a storyline!
    Yeah, ya know, I AM an Addison fan. I just don't know if I like her with McDreamy. It kinda feels like they are beating a dead horse as far as that relationship goes. Damage done.
    I hope they keep her on the show, but maybe find another love interest for her. Or hey, who needs a man. A little "me" time never hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I don't think they were ever planning on putting Meredith with the bomb guy.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    No, but I was planning it! He was perfect. A hero who maybe has enough guts to leave a fake marriage. I loved all the eye exchanges between him and meredith.

Can't believe that's all the show gave us, for Valentine's day week. Bleh.

And, if the writers were going to just "waste" a person, they could've at least mentioned him afterwards, not flat-out ignore him as if he never existed. After all, he was the one who got Meredith to regroup and focus. And all this drama of the medical staff, when the Bomb-Squad guy is the one facing the threats every single day. And then they just blow him up and forget about him. Just kinda sad. He deserved to be in love too We deserved to see it.

Usually I hate it when they "break up" a beautiful couple just to keep the series from getting boring, but when I was watching bomsquad hunk and Meredith together, I was on the verge of saying "McDreamy who?" LOL

Then they go blow him up!!

Oh, well, he was so gorgeous maybe he got better offers from other networks!

Oh, and I like Addison too. But the chemistry's not there between her and Derek. Maybe the former best friend will come back and woo her away from him.

And I hope George and Hannah get together too!
    Last edited by Musicantica; 02-14-2006 at 02:22 AM.

Just picked up Season 1 on DVD at Walmart this morning! I have taken Saturday off, so I plan on having a marathon day of Grey's-can't wait. I have a feeling I will have to wait until season 2 is out on DVD to catch up with what is going on! The last ep I caught was after the Super Bowl and that was only the 3rd this season! 10:00pm Sundays just seem to be getting later and later each week!

BTW, who's Hannah?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    BTW, who's Hannah?
    Hannah is the EMT character played by Christina Ricci that George treated. She was the one who was "hands-on" before Meredith took over

+ Reply to Thread