+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Newbie
    I don't know for sure?? was it?.. I've recapped the shows over and over and can't remember for the life of me....??? Thanks for your reply!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And I just realized where I've seen the Chief's wife before... she was Marla on Boston Public--the sort of manic depressive teacher. Hope they use her more--she can be hilarious.
    She also played Gloria in Waiting to Exhale. I have enjoyed her in many small roles, but Gloria has been my favorite.

Bailey - "Stop lookin' at my vahjay-jay." She had such a wide range in this episode-the writers all deserve a !

Lizzie "Because I gave you sex in the linen closet - that's why."
    How long before we know whether or not it was safe sex? My guess is NO-it wasn't. :nono Certainly hope the writers at least mention it soon.

Dr. McDreamy "Where is SHE?? Where is SHE??" Okay - we ALL knew which SHE he was looking for right?? I thought if Mrs. Chief of Staff caught it - so should everyone else.

Who's gonna start the thread "If you knew today was going to be your last day..."?

LG.
    I liked the episode, but I agree with Krom that it was completely unrealistic that the bomb squad didn't stick that bomb into a blast-box as soon as it was out of the guy's chest. They don't just carry those things around like a bag of groceries, as blast-boxes are made to withstand an explosion. Unlike cute bomb squad guys who turn into a pink mist for no reason other than shock value.

I really don't like McDreamy, but maybe he is right for Meredith, as she's so self-absorbed that she's never noticed that George is carrying a major torch for her. George's scenes with Bailey - very funny and touching. "I'm very disappointed in you, Dr. Bailey."
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I didn't understand idiot Meredith walking into the hall to watch bomb guy. That was downright stupid. My first inclination would have been to close the door behind him.

I'm also glad to see that there are other people who are not so ridiculously enchanted with McWishyWashy/McDreamy.

And the bomb captain.....he was there to do his job...not romance Meredith. His staring into her eyes was to get her through a horrendous situation, not vamp her.

Loved the shower scene. Showed how women take care of each other in a crisis time. It was almost a ritual.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Chief's wife (Loretta Devine) also portrayed the campus security guard in both Urban Legend Movies.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Too bad about cutie pie Kyle... I've liked him since he was in the WWII era show whose name escapes me... but if they brought in a big name star like him it would tilt the show a bit... he'd have to be a major character.
    And I just realized where I've seen the Chief's wife before... she was Marla on Boston Public--the sort of manic depressive teacher. Hope they use her more--she can be hilarious.
    Aha! Boston Public...thank you.
    The WWII show was called Homefront. Great show.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaBannana
    Dr. McDreamy "Where is SHE?? Where is SHE??" Okay - we ALL knew which SHE he was looking for right?? I thought if Mrs. Chief of Staff caught it - so should everyone else.
    All the audience got it. I think even the Chief got it but Addison was right there (right down the hall so in his view of sight, if not McD's). I think answering that she was right here, with the she meaning Addison, was the safest course of action for the Chief right then!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

LG.
    good point. The Chief knows better than to step into the middle of something about Shepherd and his many women. That is not the Chief's problem, despite the poor Chief have many, many problems on his plate this episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Wasn't Dr. Bailey's husband also on ER? Was he married to Jeanie (?) who got HIV from her ex-husband?

No rt1ky that was Michael Beech - the actor that went on to play Doc on Third Watch
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    No! Those 2 guys don't look anything alike! Jeannie's husband played in Soul Food (the movie). He was Vanessa Williams' husband.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread