+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fan
    Oh my gosh! I just watched this show. I am overwhelmed.... Now I will gi back and read all the comments

FORT Newbie
    this was an amazing episode....it actually moved me..there were some strong lines along the story...

I feel bad for addison.. she seems so alone in her life... I felt bad for her when derek was looking for "HER"...i actually am starting to like her character (any addison fans here?!)...let's see what happends next week when mark shows up...

what a storyline!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Next week, McDreamy's old friend (and his wife's lover) comes to Seattle. Something happens and McDreamy punches him in the face....enough so that McDreamy says "Owwww" after the punch

i think George might be my fave character!

I'm not sure if Mcdreamy gets jealous over Mark hitting on meredith or addison (as the trailer showed awhile ago)... i guess it has something to do with meredith again...

OMG - another great episode!! I also jumped off my couch when the bomb went off!! Surprised I didn't wake my kids!!! I will probably have trouble getting to sleep again tonight like last week just thinking about it.

I loved how the shower scene came full circle. I kept thinking how they were washing off the "pink mist". (ewww)

Love George more and more every week and Bailey is just a riot - "va-jay-jay"!!!

I was also thinking "WTF" when Derek came by and all he could say was "you almost died today". Huh? Enough of the teasing us already...

Ok, now off to try and get some sleep...

Premium Member
    I was surprised to see Meredith standing in the shower after the blast. The way the back of her head hit and bounced off the floor-concussion and at least overnight in the hospital I would have thought.

George was so amazing with Bailey, and the very idea of her giving birth while her husband was dying just broke my heart. The happy ending was such a relief. And "stop staring at my va-jay-jay" had me right in the middle of all the tension and drama.

Is it possible for this show to get any better?

OMG. I thought my tv was going to melt during that Alex/Izzie kissing scene in the closet. Oh, and Chandra Wilson ought to get a gazillion Emmys. She's so good.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

George and Christina Ricci. Interesting.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    This show was great tonight, i didn't expect the explosion which was kind of sad. I agree with Loretta's character that the she] was meredith and not Addison.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

This episode was so good...a friend tried to IM me and told them to be quiet and leave me alone.

I loved all the George and Bailey scenes and basically any scene with George.

I am so glad that Bailey's husband didn't die.

I am just shell shocked about the episode and for once I liked Meredith.

JUST. WOW.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

WTF, they blew the hero up???? What's with that? They were laying groundwork for Meredith to fall in love with the hot bomb-squad guy, and they safely dislodge the bomb, and get it out of the room, and he walks down the hall and then boom pink mist? What was the point of that? Meredith and the bomb-squad guy were good together.

Can't believe were stuck with the boring McDreamy & Meredith again, and yet they can't even have a normal discussion. That was pretty ungratifying. Not sure why the writers destroyed a good potential storyline. Bomb-squad guy was inspiring.

I still like George best. The only rational character. And he gets no love, how sad.

+ Reply to Thread