+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Okay, You are all going to call Bull____, but I totally saw that one coming! I was hoping I was wrong, but, tv shows have gotten really predictable lately. (That, or I am watching way TOO much of it!!!)
    I think I may also be right about Addison's ex moving in on Meredith and McDreamy getting REALLY jealous!

Side note: Did anyone else think that McDreamy was very dreamy tonight?! I thought he looked great tonight!

FORT Newbie
    So, did anyone else jump off the couch when bomb boy got blown up? Holy cow!

FORT Newbie
    So did anyone else jump off the couch when bomb boy got blown up?

OMG I'm going to hav'ta have a drink on hand when I watch this dang show! It's AMAZING! I'm exhausted. I was on the edge of the couch the entire time.

Yes, loved that Dr. Bailey credited George with the second name of her son William George. And that Burke and Christina actually said "I love you" even if it was when each other was asleep. And that the Chief's wife caught the fact that McDreamy was asking for the other "She" (not Addison). Why did Derek not have the guts to just dump her tonight and go with Meredith? What is stopping him? Obviously they still care with the "last kiss" conversation.

I really did think Bailey's husband was going to die. No real need for him to be in the show. And I didn't see why the bomb guy survived after all that. I agree he has blood on his hands. The wifey still seemed quite selfish that she only cared about her husband and not that the entire hospital, surgeons, staff, and the bomb squad were at risk and even died for her stooppid hubby. . And yes, George finally got to see his 3 girls in the shower; just not the way he intended. Gotta love George

Wow. Time for a drink. How can this show get any better?

We didn't get any trailers up here for the next show. Anyone see anything?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    You know, I saw the previews, but I was so blown away (no pun) by what had just happened, I don't remember a thing about them.

Wow! Those guys got "pink misted".....that was miserable.

Well done, GA, well done!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

We deserve an encore of this one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    We didn't get any trailers up here for the next show. Anyone see anything?
    Next week, McDreamy's old friend (and his wife's lover) comes to Seattle. Something happens and McDreamy punches him in the face....enough so that McDreamy says "Owwww" after the punch

I also loved George's facial expressions tonight while he was sitting behind Bailey when she was getting ready to deliver. She was holding onto his hand and when she let go, he shook out his hand. Also when Bailey told George not to look at her va-gee-gee or whatever she called it....and he just turned his head away.

I think George might be my fave character!

"Va-jay-jay"!!!

This last episode was a total vindication for this (occasionally silly) show. Even the huge contrivances were excusable for drama's sake (do you guys think a bomb squad WOULDN'T have a blast-proof box about 2 feet away from that operating table?).

Also, the payoff on the shower scene? Just great. I bet a lot of people assumed it was gratuitous Super-bowl audience stuff last week. I like that the writer had the last laugh on that, by making it pretty meaningful.

Also, I'm sure Christina Ricci is prepping her Emmy reel now. Heck, even the weak point of the show acting-wise, our lead actress, did well.

But please don't tell me that this McDreamy guy still has major fans here. He comes off as such a creep. Even his concern is laced with selfishness.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I felt myself channeling Mer and Izzie tonight with the final McDreamy, Mer scene. I mean, he shows up at her place and says "You almost died tonight." And he was just gonna leave. I'm like "Seriously! That's it??? That's all you're gonna say?" And then she tells him she can't remember their last kiss and all he has to say is "I'm glad you didn't die tonight." Again, I said "Seriously. That's it?? WTF?" And then he goes on to explain their last kiss and they have a kind of tender conversation moment with the whole "lavender from my conditioner" thing and then he just smiles and leaves??? "Seriously?!" Why doesn't he just ditch Addie already and be with the one he obviously really loves? And I am so glad to see that Alex actually has a heart. Sure, it was only long enough to have another go at Izzie in the closet but I truly think he's starting to show his sensitive side.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread