+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    I think they were just showing that Bailey is human. Being in labor (and without any pain meds, as Bailey was) is extremely stressful and exhausting. While not logical, her desire to just "get away" from the situation of having to delivery her baby without having her husband with her was overwhelming and she just wanted it to not happen (by going home). Of course logically she knows as a doctor and as a woman in labor that she can't stop the inevitable, but sometimes, you just wish you could. I know someone who refused to leave for the hospital while in labor until she got the nursery set up just right. Kept having to start over because she was knocking things over due to strong contractions. Hubby dragged her out the door and they barely made it to the hospital before baby was born. Not logical, but not that unusual for strange things people do while in labor.

Thanks LG - Bailey always seems so level headed, I thought it was out of character, but hormones can make a big difference! Loved the story on your friend, Thank you for sharing!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    They re-aired the ep at 9:30pm tonight.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq View Post
    Christina is still my favorite. Christina Ricci was very believable as a person knowing that they may die and not worrying about the consequences.
    I'm not placing Christina Ricci. Was she the paramedic girl with her hand in the bombadier? I was fixated on how much she reminded me of a young Leslie Ann Warren.

I liked Merideth's "My McDreamy, my McDog, my McLife" wollerfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    I'm not placing Christina Ricci. Was she the paramedic girl with her hand in the bombadier? I was fixated on how much she reminded me of a young Leslie Ann Warren.
    Yes, that was her. I think it was her bangs that just gave her a completely different, doe-eyed innocent look. She looks quite different when you cover up that massive forehead of hers.

And yeah.. now that you mention it, she did/does look like a young LAW.

I have another question about the show:

Has George always liked Meredith from the beginning and does anyone else know about it?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Izzy knows he is love-sick over Meredith and he seems to have developed a crush on her pretty quickly, I'd say from the beginning. Others have seen the lost puppy looks he gives Meredith ... usually patients. He's not very good at hiding his feelings - about anything.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hey everyone! Didn't know there was a Grey's Anatomy thread on the FORT!!! I absolutely love this show - haven't missed a single episode! The post Super Bowl show was so intense, not sure if I could take that every Sunday.

I can't wait to see how they get the bomb out and save Meredith. I don't think they'll kill Bailey's husband - it could be that he flatlines but then Dr. Shepard brings him back.

Oh, and one of my favorite lines was also the "she has my McDreamy, my McDog, my McLife".

Anyway, just glad to find another fun thread on the FORT...

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    I have another question about the show:

Has George always liked Meredith from the beginning and does anyone else know about it?

Izzie knows, Christina knows, and Alex knows. Meredith does not know, or if she does, she acts like she doesn't. They were sitting around having lunch once and they were discussing it until Meredith joined them.

CCL
    Meredith is self-involved and, thus, clueless about George's feelings.

I quite liked Christina Ricci as the paramedic. She played it very believably, and without the over-the-top dramatics/hysterics some would have tried to add.

Welcome to the Grey's Anatomy thread IAGirl!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I didnt' realize it was Christinia Ricci as the paramedic. Don't like her normally, but she played her part well.

As I mentioned earlier, did anyone see a very brief preview with a helicopter falling off the roof of the hospital? I believe that Merideth will be ok and I'm thinking they plan to airlift the (dead) body with the bomb away from the hospital and then it will blow midair.

Gotta love George. Just gotta
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread