+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Woot! View Post
    The Chief has recently had brain surgery. (McDreamy took out a tumor a few episodes ago.)
    Thanks! I couldn't remember which surgeon operated on him. I guess it was McDreamy then.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I quite liked this last episode. Great legs and panty line by Izzy to Alex, even though it didn't stand the test of time. Still in love with warm and fuzzy George. I believe that Bailey's husband will not survive as he is expendable in the script and leaves Bailey with a lot of decisions to make and emotions to sort out. I also am sure the bomb patient will die and that Meredith will survive. She can't be severely injured or eliminated from the show at this point. And her bravery and actions could prove to be a big plus and force McDreamy to realize how short life is. I loved Izzy's line of wanting to be a doer and not a watcher anymore as well.
    Yeah, and apparently Izzy's first reaction was to do Alex as opposed to watching him do it with the nurse. I applaud the sentiment but it was rather a silly first move in the whole "I'm going to change my life and become a doer!" plan.

I hope Bailey's husband doesn't die. If he were to die, she'd probably have to cut back a lot at the hospital, being a single mother and all.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

How can anybody not LOVE this show, the raw emotion that these characters emit is flawless. George is fast becoming my new favorite character. I love his relationship with the Chief and his reactions to Bailey when she's yelling, he hugs her-awesome! Christina is still my favorite. Christina Ricci was very believable as a person knowing that they may die and not worrying about the consequences. I do think that McDreamy hearing that the bomb girl is Meredith will not only impede his operation, but also be the end of his fractured marriage. I like Bailey so much that I will be crushed if her husband dies, we finally just met him and didn't that actor play a paramedic on E.R.? It would be ironic if McDreamy is the cause of Bailey's husband demise, which in turn leads back to Meredith. This is fast becoming the 6 degrees of Dr. Grey. LOVE IT.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

The plot thickens!! Be sure to read the last line in bold about the episode being reran tonight!

From tvguide.com http://www.tvguide.com/News/Entertainment/

HOLY SCOOPAGE, BATMAN!: It looks like Chris O'Donnell — apparently not put off by Head Cases' grim fate — will next call Grey's Anatomy's Seattle Grace home. For more on that story, as well as an Alias update, the truth behind that wild rumor of a Lost uncasting, and so much more, click on over to today's bakery-fresh Ask Ausiello.

Question: Oh. My. God. Grey's Anatomy's post-Super Bowl episode was fantastic! It was edge-of-my-seat material. Any clues as to what will happen next week? — Laura

Ausiello: Before we get to the big episode, I have some potentially huge Grey's gossip to share: Rumor has it that Chris O'Donnell has signed on for an eight-episode arc beginning in March. More details to come. Now, back to Sunday's Super installment, which, like Laura, I thought was pretty damn spectacular. Along with 38.1 million other viewers, I laughed (George fantasizing about showering with Meredith/Izzie/Cristina!), I cried (Bailey refusing to give birth without her husband!), I laughed some more (Izzie and Alex in the closet!), I cried some more (still with Bailey), I choked on a faux chicken finger (Meredith took Christina Ricci's place!) and then, before the credits rolled, I started counting the hours until next week's conclusion — spoilers for which are (shocker!) scarce. My guess — and this is just pure speculation — is that Meredith's brush with death will snap McDreamy out of his Addison-fueled trance and pave the way for their inevitable reconciliation. Oh, THIS JUST IN: ABC is rerunning the Super Bowl episode tomorrow (Thursday) at 9:30 pm/ET for the 16 people who missed it the first time.

And more about Izzie and heart patient guy:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Is there going to be another guy involved in the whole Izzie and Alex relationship on Grey's Anatomy? I hope not — they just got back together. — Amy

Ausiello: Bad news. Remember that heart-transplant patient named Denny who made googly eyes at Izzie in the Jan. 15 episode? Well, as revealed exclusively in the current issue of TV Guide, he's coming back for a nine-episode arc to "shake things up a little bit," says Denny's portrayer, Jeffrey Dean Morgan. "Denny isn't going anywhere, and Alex isn't going anywhere.… Neither of them wants to let Izzie go." Now, this is where things get a little confusing. I'm also hearing that Chris O'Donnell's character is being brought on as a love interest for Izzie, so either Katherine Heigl is going to have three guys fighting over her or someone's spreading a little misinformation. Knowing those sneaky Grey's folks like I do, I'm guessing it's the latter.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 02-08-2006 at 12:15 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What station is the show being rerun on? I have DISH satellite, and I can't find it. Luckily, I saw it on Sunday, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    Didn't quite understand why she told George she was not going to deliver that day - she was holding it in. I know it relates to it being awful to have her child born same day her husband is in an accident, but she is a doctor - she knows you can't do that without harming the child..... Where are they going with this?
    I think they were just showing that Bailey is human. Being in labor (and without any pain meds, as Bailey was) is extremely stressful and exhausting. While not logical, her desire to just "get away" from the situation of having to delivery her baby without having her husband with her was overwhelming and she just wanted it to not happen (by going home). Of course logically she knows as a doctor and as a woman in labor that she can't stop the inevitable, but sometimes, you just wish you could. I know someone who refused to leave for the hospital while in labor until she got the nursery set up just right. Kept having to start over because she was knocking things over due to strong contractions. Hubby dragged her out the door and they barely made it to the hospital before baby was born. Not logical, but not that unusual for strange things people do while in labor.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What station is the show being rerun on? I have DISH satellite, and I can't find it. Luckily, I saw it on Sunday, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
    It says ABC is rerunning it. It might not have caught up with the Dish Network guide yet as those are normally programmed a week in advance.

I thought the funniest part was when Alex had a screaming match with "bazooka joe's" wife.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I thought the funniest part was when Alex had a screaming match with "bazooka joe's" wife.
    THAT was funny!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    In addition, as I recall it, watching through the "window" into Bailey's room we heard Addison say something like "there was an accident" and then the sound faded out but you could see Bailey sort of crumple up.
    Really? I didn't notice that but I wish I did.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread