+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Loved the episode. Whomever mentioned it was very new-watcher friendly was dead on. Definitely great writing for a post-superbowl show. Much better than DH would have been.

I cannot wait to see next weeks and I hope it carries on with the same level of excitement. Who am I kidding, of course it will. I haven't been a regular watcher, but now, I think I'm just going to have to be. Loved Christina in the beginning talking to Merideth and then the rest of them complaining all day that Mer was there.
    I'm one of those new watchers...first episode I've ever seen and it was based strictly on the previews for the episode. I'm a long time "er" fan so I didn't have any urge to get involved with a new medical show but my brother and sis-in-law are absolute fanatics about Grey's Anatomy. Tho I didn't know the background of anyone on the show (other than knowing that Dr. McDreamy is absolutely delicious)...I enjoyed the episode and I'm sure I will be back to watch again on Sunday...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by kayvansylvan View Post
    I am so frustrated.

The updated schedule information put out by the network was wrong, so I got 30 minutes of inane football-talk followed by thirty minutes of Grey's Anatomy!!!

I checked around, and the same thing happened to other TiVo and DVR users. Did anyone manage to tape the show?

Thanks!

---Kayvan

P.S. Yes, every popular show like this one *should* be rebroadcast at some other time!!!!
    I didn't trust that it would start on time, and checked the show that follows (news) to be safe - I am sorry for you - what followed was really good and is continued next week. You can't rust networks at times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2 View Post
    Just a bit of info I didnt see posted......... Bailey asked "Where is my husband?" and Addison replied, "With my husband." But it wasn't elaborated as to where or why so we don't know if Bailey was able to put two and two together.
    I think Bailey *silently* understood what Addison meant when she said that. She's going to find out more next week.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I quite liked this last episode. Great legs and panty line by Izzy to Alex, even though it didn't stand the test of time. Still in love with warm and fuzzy George. I believe that Bailey's husband will not survive as he is expendable in the script and leaves Bailey with a lot of decisions to make and emotions to sort out. I also am sure the bomb patient will die and that Meredith will survive. She can't be severely injured or eliminated from the show at this point. And her bravery and actions could prove to be a big plus and force McDreamy to realize how short life is. I loved Izzy's line of wanting to be a doer and not a watcher anymore as well.

I think that Bailey knows that her husband is in serious condition now as he didn't show, and then Addison said he was with McDreamy who is, after all, a neurologist, right?

Did anyone see in the promo an explosion or blast? I thought I did and then it didn't happen. Also a helicopter that fell from the roof? If I'm right, they may get the bomb body out of the hospital via a helicopter before it blows overhead. That leaves the hospital basically intact, with the staff intact for upcoming episodes.

And what about the Chief? Didn't he just recently have surgery for his heart? Or was that for something else? Anyone remember?

Next week won't come soon enough for me.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I agree with Leogirl about Bailey's comprehension of what Addison said to her. There is no way in the world that Bailey's husband would be missing, unless he was seriously injured, and thus, with McDreamy. As soon as Addison said that, Bailey knew the truth of the matter.

Such a great episode! Absolutely love this show. So glad I have been watching since Day 1

For all of you who missed parts of the episode on Sunday, it looks like it will be re-broadcast Thursday at 9:30pm eastern (check your local listings. )
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

And what about the Chief? Didn't he just recently have surgery for his heart? Or was that for something else? Anyone remember?

Next week won't come soon enough for me.
    The Chief has recently had brain surgery. (McDreamy took out a tumor a few episodes ago.)

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I think the funniest line was when in George's dream Christina says..."George, you are hot and even smarter than me". I thought that was hilarious!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    I think Bailey *silently* understood what Addison meant when she said that. She's going to find out more next week.
    In addition, as I recall it, watching through the "window" into Bailey's room we heard Addison say something like "there was an accident" and then the sound faded out but you could see Bailey sort of crumple up.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    In addition, as I recall it, watching through the "window" into Bailey's room we heard Addison say something like "there was an accident" and then the sound faded out but you could see Bailey sort of crumple up.
    I agree PWS - that was what I observed. Watched it a couple times, Baily turns her face to the right and down just when Addison tells her, and you know she is hearing what Addy is saying and is devastated.

Didn't quite understand why she told George she was not going to deliver that day - she was holding it in. I know it relates to it being awful to have her child born same day her husband is in an accident, but she is a doctor - she knows you can't do that without harming the child..... Where are they going with this?

+ Reply to Thread