+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Christina Ricci's character was scared like hell (I would be too!) And that doctor who left her said "I have kids." what a sorry excuse, leaving that poor young paramedic in there all alone. Phew. Anyway, I can't wait for next week. I literally will bite my nails off waiting in suspense for Sunday.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I'd like to see some intense scenes between Merideth and Kyle (bomb squad guy) Chandler next week. I'd like to see him on every week.

I don't know that I'd want to see Kyle Chandler with Meredith (she's too drippy). But, heck, if that's what it would take to get him on every week, I'd go for it. Though apparently he has a series of his own in the works.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I don't know that I'd want to see Kyle Chandler with Meredith (she's too drippy). But, heck, if that's what it would take to get him on every week, I'd go for it. Though apparently he has a series of his own in the works.

Yeah, it'd be great to see someone give Dr. McDreamy a run for the money! Maybe it's just me but while I like Cristina Ricci in her films, she really did nothing for me in terms of her role in the show. It was a part that just about another actress (or actor) could've played. And she's not a big enough star to warrant all the hype (in my humble opinion).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I didn't even recognize her until I read that it was her in this thread!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone tape the 2/5 (post-superbowl) show???!!

I am so frustrated.

The updated schedule information put out by the network was wrong, so I got 30 minutes of inane football-talk followed by thirty minutes of Grey's Anatomy!!!

I checked around, and the same thing happened to other TiVo and DVR users. Did anyone manage to tape the show?

Thanks!

---Kayvan

P.S. Yes, every popular show like this one *should* be rebroadcast at some other time!!!!

I would think they will show all the important parts again, before part 2 starts next Sunday.

At the official ABC site, there's a petition from people who missed part of the episode, for the network to re-broadcast it prior to part 2. Not sure if that will do any good. Anyone who missed it might find more info there.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Just a bit of info I didnt see posted......... Bailey asked "Where is my husband?" and Addison replied, "With my husband." But it wasn't elaborated as to where or why so we don't know if Bailey was able to put two and two together.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2 View Post
    Just a bit of info I didnt see posted......... Bailey asked "Where is my husband?" and Addison replied, "With my husband." But it wasn't elaborated as to where or why so we don't know if Bailey was able to put two and two together.
    I thought that was a great answer without really lying. It even gives Addison time to get ready to have to tell the truth, and Baily time to get ready for what it means.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic
    am i the only one that was disappointed last nite?

from the cheap shot opening lesbian shower scene to attract the football guys, to the absurd too dramatic story line? i want more romance between the characters. and if the bomb was going to go off, wouldn't it have done it when the EMS woman jerked her hand out and mere shoved hers in?

+ Reply to Thread