+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree711Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    I'll bet that got the attention of the football fans, hope they stuck around to watch the whole episode......
    The shower scene got my boyfriend's attention but he had been watching the previews that kept showing during the game so I was like, we are watching that after the game. When the scene started, I was like, don't worry, SOMEONE is dreaming...LOL

I'm glad he watched b/c he was in the army and knows guns and stuff, and he was explaining to me about the live round and how it really could go off at any time. SCARY stuff!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Every show that is this popular should have an encore show sometime during the week...or on FX, Bravo, or some other great channel. This should be a requirement! How many of us would watch the encore??? I know I probably would!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I so enjoyed this show last night! It was on wayy past my usual bedtime, and since I couldn't stand to wait, instead of taping it, I stayed up and watched the whole thing. (Took the day off work because of it )

I loved Meredith at the end slowing whispering "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Izzie telling Alex "I havent had sex in 8 months and 12 days, and I am horney, so take off your pants NOW!" In a blink-his pants were at his ankles!

Loved the episode. Whomever mentioned it was very new-watcher friendly was dead on. Definitely great writing for a post-superbowl show. Much better than DH would have been.

I cannot wait to see next weeks and I hope it carries on with the same level of excitement. Who am I kidding, of course it will. I haven't been a regular watcher, but now, I think I'm just going to have to be. Loved Christina in the beginning talking to Merideth and then the rest of them complaining all day that Mer was there.

I htought it was great, but then I have been a fan from the beginning. Almost everyone I talked to that saw the show after the super bowl wasn't too impressed. Only one other person liked the episode and she is already a fan! The two statemetns that stood out to me about peoples' opinions about the ep were one said it was just another ER show and another said that it was too "romance-novel" (that was from a guy) It frustrates me because I thought this would be a great ep to convert some people into fans, but no one was biting! ARGH

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    The Super Bowl postgame show, 28.5/43, and the start of "Grey's Anatomy," 19.2/32, kept ABC in front at 10 p.m. NBC got a 5.2/9 from a "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" repeat, while CBS' "CSI: Miami" averaged 4.8/8.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve...876|1|,00.html
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

38.1 million viewers for last night's episode. It was the highest rated post-Super Bowl show since Survivor: The Australian Outback.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I also wonder...if with what will most likely be Derek's major concern that it's MEREDITH as the "bomb girl" now...that Addison will become upset with his intense concern for her, realize that he can't/won't stop caring about Meredith, therefore breaking her (Addison) and Derek up for good. (hey, it's a thought.)
    I was thinking something similar, but wonder if Derek will realize that life is too short to stay in a loveless marriage, and finally decide to break things off with Addison, so he can be with Meredith.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    I was thinking something similar, but wonder if Derek will realize that life is too short to stay in a loveless marriage, and finally decide to break things off with Addison, so he can be with Meredith.

I'm hoping so, and maybe it's possible especially since
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the guy who was Derek's best friend, who slept with Addison, is going to be on at least one episode. Maybe he'll take Addison with him when he leaves.

I'd like to see some intense scenes between Merideth and Kyle (bomb squad guy) Chandler next week. I'd like to see him on every week.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    38.1 million viewers for last night's episode. It was the highest rated post-Super Bowl show since Survivor: The Australian Outback.
    WOW really?
    I am so happy that the ratings are soaring. I just wish the show got the recognition it deserved.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread