+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That would be h-a-d!!! And we know the docs are (hopefully) too smart to have unprotected sex!

What am I saying?? Doctors are humans, too!

You know, if this show is going to show people bed-hopping, they really should verbalize/promote condom use!! After all....was there really a need for Alex to give syphillis to the nurse...and the nurse give syphillis to George??? Come On, Nowww.........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    For those who are interested, the actress who plays Bailey (Chandra Wilson) portrayed Tom Hanks' nurse friend in the movie "Philidelphia". I watched this movie on TV for the first time in years Saturday and recognized her and her mannerisms right away. I said to my husband "Oh my God! It's Bailey."
    She was also on a repeat of Law & ORder SVU that was on last night as an FBI agent, helping them trace a cellular phone call.

" The Lamest Show Ever Award " goes to...Grey's Anatomy!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    You know, if this show is going to show people bed-hopping, they really should verbalize/promote condom use!! After all....was there really a need for Alex to give syphillis to the nurse...and the nurse give syphillis to George??? Come On, Nowww.........
    IIRC George and Izzy both made a comment about Meredith using condoms during her bed-hopping stage just after breaking up with McDreamy. I was impressed at the time.

But it suuuuuuuuuuuure didn't look like Izzy and Alex planned on using one last night.

FORT Newbie
    I Tivo Grey's every week. Like an idiot, I forgot to add extra time to the taping last night due to the super bowl. Because of this, I missed the last twenty-eight minutes.
    The last scene I saw was where McDreamy said that he wasn't leaving Baily's husband on the table and evacuating. I know this is a lot to ask, but is there anyway that someone could give me a really quick re-cap from there on out?

I would so greatly appreciate it.
    Do what you like, but like what you do.

The EMT wanted to take her hand out of the patient and Christina and Merideth were trying to talk her out of it. She was panicking. They yelled for Burke and there was a lot of excitement because EMT girl kept saying she was going to remove her hand. She said "I'm 22 years old. I'm not going down like this!" (or something like that) Burke, Christina, Bomb squad captain and Merideth kept trying to yell at her begging her not to do it. All of a sudden, everyone ducked, she removed her hand and when they look up, Merideth now has her hand in the patient. Bailey was yelling at (George, I think) "I'm not having this baby right now. I'll have it tomorrow. I'll hold it in." (Too funny). Uuum....I think that's about it. If I missed anything, please add.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The men got a fantasy scene, so, it’s only fair that the ladies get one too. I wouldn’t mind seeing a shower scene with Dr. McDreamy, Alex and “Bomb Squad” guy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Since a lot of people seem to have missed the last half I'll start...others who saw the end please add in...
    FIrst point...we are left in suspense at the end, so don't expect closure!
    At the end McD. is still operating on Bailey's husband who is going from bad to worse apparently. Bailey has been told by Addison that her husband had an accident. Only part of the hospital needs to be evacuated (not the OB section, only surgery) so Bailey is still in labor. She gets upset and says she's not having the baby til her husband is there (just before that she said she was 9cm dilated, so baby obviously should be arriving shortly) and starts to cry, I can't do it alone (I think she meant raise the child, not just deliver it) and George is there. We didn't really see him respond to her statement other than the look on his face.
    Meanwhile in the other OR the paramedic (Christina RIcci) and the anesthesiologist are the only ones left in the room with the bazooka guy. The bomb squad guy (Kyle Chandler) and the doctors are outside looking at the Xrays and agreeing they can't tell what would happen if she let go, other than that the guy would bleed out. The anesthesiologist, who is just squeezing a bag of air into the guy's lungs because having oxygen would be too dangerous, starts talking about how the bomb guys say when a bomb goes off you turn into pink mist and scaring the paramedic. Then he suddenly shows her how to work the air squeezing bag and leaves, saying, I've got 2 kids, and she is all alone in the room, with one hand in his chest and the other working the air bag. Christina and Mer realize this and go in to help her but the paramedic starts to freak out and suddenly pulls her hand out after a struggle with Mer. Dr. Burke and the bomb squad head have come in and have been telling her not to move her hand. Everyone hits the floor except Mer who puts her hand in the guy's chest to control the bleeder. In the last scene McD. is still operating and learns that the girl with the bomb is now Meredith.
    Meanwhile on the side, for light relief, George and Izzie have been talking about how they are not do-ers like Meredith and Izzie and that they need to take what they want from life. Izzie tracks down Alex, drags him into a supply closet (and see all the above comments), tells him she wants sex and to take off his pants, which he does. One hopes she is at least on the pill because I didn't see anyone carrying a condom in that situation.
    Otherwise just some scenes with the wife of the bazooka victim yelling at his friend who helped make it, realizing she's likely a widow, the bomb guys talking about how unstable the bazooka shell will be given the amateur construction, etc. What did I miss?

ETA You beat me to it, Nilesgirl!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Since a lot of people seem to have missed the last half I'll start...others who saw the end please add in...
    FIrst point...we are left in suspense at the end, so don't expect closure!
    At the end McD. is still operating on Bailey's husband who is going from bad to worse apparently. Bailey has been told by Addison that her husband had an accident. Only part of the hospital needs to be evacuated (not the OB section, only surgery) so Bailey is still in labor. She gets upset and says she's not having the baby til her husband is there (just before that she said she was 9cm dilated, so baby obviously should be arriving shortly) and starts to cry, I can't do it alone (I think she meant raise the child, not just deliver it) and George is there. We didn't really see him respond to her statement other than the look on his face.
    Meanwhile in the other OR the paramedic (Christina RIcci) and the anesthesiologist are the only ones left in the room with the bazooka guy. The bomb squad guy (Kyle Chandler) and the doctors are outside looking at the Xrays and agreeing they can't tell what would happen if she let go, other than that the guy would bleed out. The anesthesiologist, who is just squeezing a bag of air into the guy's lungs because having oxygen would be too dangerous, starts talking about how the bomb guys say when a bomb goes off you turn into pink mist and scaring the paramedic. Then he suddenly shows her how to work the air squeezing bag and leaves, saying, I've got 2 kids, and she is all alone in the room, with one hand in his chest and the other working the air bag. Christina and Mer realize this and go in to help her but the paramedic starts to freak out and suddenly pulls her hand out after a struggle with Mer. Dr. Burke and the bomb squad head have come in and have been telling her not to move her hand. Everyone hits the floor except Mer who puts her hand in the guy's chest to control the bleeder. In the last scene McD. is still operating and learns that the girl with the bomb is now Meredith.
    Meanwhile on the side, for light relief, George and Izzie have been talking about how they are not do-ers like Meredith and Izzie and that they need to take what they want from life. Izzie tracks down Alex, drags him into a supply closet (and see all the above comments), tells him she wants sex and to take off his pants, which he does. One hopes she is at least on the pill because I didn't see anyone carrying a condom in that situation.
    Otherwise just some scenes with the wife of the bazooka victim yelling at his friend who helped make it, realizing she's likely a widow, the bomb guys talking about how unstable the bazooka shell will be given the amateur construction, etc. What did I miss?

ETA You beat me to it, Nilesgirl!
    Thank you so much PWS and Nilesgirl. You guys are the best.
    I was so upset to have missed it, but you guys have made it better.
    Thanks again!
    Do what you like, but like what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal View Post
    The men got a fantasy scene, so, it’s only fair that the ladies get one too. I wouldn’t mind seeing a shower scene with Dr. McDreamy, Alex and “Bomb Squad” guy.
    I'll bet that got the attention of the football fans, hope they stuck around to watch the whole episode......

+ Reply to Thread