+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

That was way too intense. I had difficulty breathing throughout the hour. When Kyle Chandler and Patrick Dempsey were together, I almost had heart failure. A little warning before hand would have been nice. I was a little surprised that the interns didn't know what a Code Black was. If they kill Bailey’s husband, I am through with the show.

Kyle Chandler was extremely nice to look at.

I think Christina Ricci did a wonderful job in that episode, I wonder if she'll be in next week's (like if they stopped her after she fled or anything).

I also wonder...if with what will most likely be Derek's major concern that it's MEREDITH as the "bomb girl" now...that Addison will become upset with his intense concern for her, realize that he can't/won't stop caring about Meredith, therefore breaking her (Addison) and Derek up for good. (hey, it's a thought.)

They had better not kill off Bailey's husband! NO!

Izzy and Alex are in that room for a whole WEEK now.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Anyone else here think that Addison will get fed up with McDreamy's constant concern and care for Merideth and walk out finally?
    (I hope I hope I hope)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Ha, Nilesgirl, we were posting the same thought about that!

When Bailey was saying "I can't do this alone", I wanted George to say "you won't, I'm staying WITH you" and then have him stay with her through it. I love George....loved when he hugged Bailey last night.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Favorite line from last night: Bailey: I'm not having this baby now. I'll have it tomorrow. I'm going to hold it in! I also liked the exchange between Izzie and Alex when they thought they were going to die but I can't remember Izzie's exact words. I remember her saying "take off your pants right now." And then Alex said "What are you doing?" or something like that and then Izzie went on a rant. If someone can remember what she said, please post.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Seriously. Best. Episode. Ever.

But I agree, if they kill Bailey's husband, or Bailey's baby, I will be beyond mad ! The flatline sound in the previews better be because the bomb guy dies, but the show has used the flatline before in a preview and then never showed it on the episode so I'm hoping that's the case for next week.

Everyone was so good in this episode. And Kyle looked so hot in the bomb squad gear - it would be nice if he became a new love interest for Meredith, considering that he and Dr. Shepard have already gotten off to a bad start!

And Izzie and Alex - I hope he was able to get over his performance anxiety

If I didn't have a test this week I'd be wishing for the week to fly by!
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 02-06-2006 at 12:45 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I was thinking that Izzie was thinking that if she was going to die "today" from the explosion that she was not going out without completing her "Alex mission!"

I can kind of understand that!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Favorite line from last night: Bailey: I'm not having this baby now. I'll have it tomorrow. I'm going to hold it in! I also liked the exchange between Izzie and Alex when they thought they were going to die but I can't remember Izzie's exact words. I remember her saying "take off your pants right now." And then Alex said "What are you doing?" or something like that and then Izzie went on a rant. If someone can remember what she said, please post.
    Something about her not having had sex for 8 months or something. That she was going to get some and that for him not to just stand there while she was half naked and to take off his pants NOW.

I liked when Bailey was talking to the interns and called them pariahs, and didn't she raise them to be better interns than that. It was cute!

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I was thinking that Izzie was thinking that if she was going to die "today" from the explosion that she was not going out without completing her "Alex mission!"

I can kind of understand that!
    LOL all I was thinking is "Does she remember that he has Syphilis"?

Quote Originally Posted by guillermoluvsme View Post
    LOL all I was thinking is "Does she remember that he has Syphilis"?
    I'm sure he's gotten it cleared up by now.
    I keep forgetting how cute he is.

+ Reply to Thread