+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Oh. My. God. I just finished watching it; how very intense! I don't know if I'll be able to stand the suspense of waiting until next week to find out how things turn out! Excellent show.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I can't believe the anesthesiologist just left that poor girl in there alone. And I can't believe I have to wait until next week to see what happens.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm floored by this ep, just...aghast. One of the best to date.
    Gosh, i love Meredith and Bailey even more. This ep was very exhilirating and scary at the same time, just really, one of a kind.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I can't believe the anesthesiologist just left that poor girl in there alone. And I can't believe I have to wait until next week to see what happens.

This whole two-part thing took me by surprise. I would never have watched it this week, I would have taped and watched both at once.
    (I just had a thought, hope it isn't three parts.) ????

Hey, anyone near San Jose, California got a tape?

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    This whole two-part thing took me by surprise. I would never have watched it this week, I would have taped and watched both at once.
    Because of some silliness with the Superbowl, we only got to see the first half hour of this episode.

Anyone tape it?

Thanks!

---Kayvan

Lex
    I watched Grey's Anatomy during the first season, but the pilot episode til almost the whole season. But I haven't caught any of the episodes for season 2 yet. I was very happy that I didn't need much info to understand what was going on. A very new-watcher friendly ep.

Very intense! Very good! I'm very excited about next week (is it normally on Sundays or was this just special for the Superbowl?)

I'm not sure I like Izzy and that jerky guy (as I remember him from Season 1) having sex, but whatever.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    It said in the listing part 1 of 2. It was a good idea on their part - get the people watching after the Superbowl who haven't seen an episode (or not very many) and hook them to tuning in next week. Like Lex! Lex - it is normally on Sundays at 10 in most parts of the US and Canada.
    Fantastic episode. Christina Ricci was very good. It was great to see Kyle Chandler as the bomb squad captain.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

For those who are interested, the actress who plays Bailey (Chandra Wilson) portrayed Tom Hanks' nurse friend in the movie "Philidelphia". I watched this movie on TV for the first time in years Saturday and recognized her and her mannerisms right away. I said to my husband "Oh my God! It's Bailey."
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

i forgot to tape it!! arg! it sounds awesome. anyone know if they replay the episodes before the next one airs? i don't think the major networks usually do, but i'm not sure.

I only got to see the first half hour!!!

Does anyone have a tape of the part 1 of 2 episode that aired after the Superbowl?

Thanks a million!

---Kayvan

+ Reply to Thread