+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New spring shows...

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    Thanks, John. Does sound interesting... and I liked everyone on Wings so be glad to see someone do well.
    I agree - I'll take a peek at this one. I loved the interaction with Tim Daly and Steven Weber on Wings. they made me laugh. And Thomas Hayden Church was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    Grey’s Anatomy
    Blind Justice
    Kojak
    Eyes
    Jake in Progress
    I've actually kind of liked Jake in Progress. It's quirky, but I like the style of humor and I love the cast. Ian Gomez, Julie Bowen, and Wendie Malick along with the gorgeous John Stamos.

I have to put Blind Justice on TiVo as it looks interesting.

I have absolutely loved Ving Rhames since the first Mission Impossible movie, and the commercials have looked very interesting for "Kodak," so I'll be giving this one a try (it starts tonight, I think.)

I like the ensemble type of shows like "Grey's Anatomy" so I've been waiting for this one to come out, too. I'm with Snowie.... Sandra Oh is terrific.

Eyes..... I can't get a good reading on it from the commercial, so I'll have to see on that one. The description sounds good on paper....
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I like the ensemble type of shows like "Grey's Anatomy" so I've been waiting for this one to come out, too. I'm with Snowie.... Sandra Oh is terrific.
    I agree, she's going to be great in this. "It's like candy, only with blood which is so much better."

Grey's has caught my eye as well. It premiere's this sunday which is great since I don't watch Desperate Housewives and need something to fill up my incredibly dull social life.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Hmmm....I too want to see Grey's Anatomy and Eyes.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I thought Sandra Oh was terrific in Sideways...That scene where she whacks Thomas Hayden Church with her bag was hilarious and so satisfying...surprised she didn't get an Oscar nom for best supporting actress... guess they didn't want to split the votes. I know I've seen her before that in something...can't think what though. Was she the pregnant lesbian in that film about the villa in Tuscany? Has she done any TV series before?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I thought Sandra Oh was terrific in Sideways... I know I've seen her before that in something...can't think what though. Was she the pregnant lesbian in that film about the villa in Tuscany? Has she done any TV series before?
    Right, she was in Under the Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane. I just watched Grey's Anatomy and really liked it. Sandra Oh was great.

I really enjoyed Grey's Anatomy!

Grey's Anatomy was a great show and I look forward to the next episode. Looks like I might have myself something else to watch.

I thought Grey's Anatomy was really good. I esp loved the dynamic between Merideth and Patrick Dempsey's character! I didn't realize until last night that Grey's Anatomy premiered so soon. Fortunately, I had it on ABC because of DH! I thought it might be helpful to add premiere dates to the list so everyone can catch their favorites!!

Grey’s Anatomy (Sunday, March 27)
    Kelsey Grammar’s The Sketch Show (Sunday, March 13)
    Revelations (Wednesday, April 13)
    Blind Justice (Tuesday, March 10)
    Kojak (Friday, March 25)
    The Office (Thurs, March 24)
    Eyes (Wed, March 30)
    Fat Actress (Monday March 8)
    Jake in Progress (Thursdays)
    Life on a Stick (Wednesday, March 23)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast