+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Shield Discussion

I agree with most of whats been said too. I think Vic has the hots for hte battered wife shelter manager and will screw up big time by having an affair with her. Aceveda was wrong by excusing himself from getting all his paperwork done on time. Was shocked to see the hooker babe get killed, but don't think the kid is Vic's. Someone else is framing and harrassing Dani, not the wife, but another relative.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree with you Ili... on all counts. I did laugh though when Aceveda excused himself, as I wondered if that's how it would happen.

I flip flop on whether I think Vic has the hots for the battered womans shelter manager, or if someone close to him was killed by an abuser (maybe mom, sis etc) and he has a need to help this woman. Then I think, nah, he likes her

I have a feeling it is not the wife harrasing Dani either. I was thinking maybe the lawyer trying to get Dani to step over the line again, so he has grounds to sue (i say AGAIN, only because she did call once to tell the woman to stop, and although, I don't consider that over the line Acaveda did).

Anyway, continues to be a great show
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Last nights episode floored me. I can't believe that Vic's friend got his face burned off by that drug dealer! I knew that Vic and the shelter woman would hit the sheets but I can't believe that guy was attacking her, she flips him over the railing and SHE gets arrested???? Where's the justice! I am so glad that Dutch decided not to take Vics advice with planting the evidence. He is a crackerjack detective and proved he still had it! Dutch is my favorite of all the characters so I am glad that he pulled himself through and put both his partner and the captain in their respective places! Good for him! I also think that Vic's wife is having a soft spot and is going to take him back very very soon. Dani is being blackmailed but not by the widow, you guys are right. I think that Julian's fiance is out of her mind to go through with the wedding, and I think that Julian is going to slip up very soon after the wedding and try to cover it up. I just think that Julian is what he is and he can't change. He is fooling himself there. He should go nextdoor and talk to Jack and Karen and Will and Grace about that! Might learn something! Still continues to be a great show, each episode better than the one before!

LG.
    Ack, Ronnie's face looks like a waffle iron. Kudos to Julian for having the guts to tell his finace before the wedding. I'm wondering if she's just going to disappear without a trace, as it was odd how she told her son to join Grandma in the car parked out back.

Dutch, you survived the ethical dilemma and are still my favorite, well, I still love Claudette too, but Dutch is hot and a good cop. I wonder if the show will get anti-fat discrimination hate mail now based on Dutch's interrogation of the portly murderer who did in his date over a snickers bar.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It would not surprise me if the show gets a law suit from some wacko who is sue happy claiming discrimination or something.

another great episode. I bet Vic and the rest of the squad are going to be a little more weery about things now. Poor Ronnie, he knew that he was being followed.

I had a feeling Vic would fall in bed with the lady from the women's shelter. *BAD VIC!*. I too think that his wife was calling to "hear his voice", she does still love him. I just hope things will get better between the two of them.

As for Jullian, I am glad he told his "fiance' " the truth. She must really care for him or is crazy for understanding and to go through with the wedding.

Next weeks episode looked to be a doozy. I can not wait to see what happens next. My feeling is... Vic is going to be taken down VERY SOON.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

LG.
    but HOW is Vic going to get taken down. Hmmm. Armadillo is such a scary villian, I guess it takes someone that tough to rile a "cop" like Vic.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I got a feeling that armadillo is going to use the system to take Vic down, shame, If it was me I'd take him out somewhere really desolate and off the S.O.B. and Vic's wife getting the honest attitude all of a sudden, hey honey wake up! your hubby had the money for the special school and does the high profile busts, you better expext the work to follow him home everynow and then, twit!!! shame about Ronnie, maybe shane will wake up and see that his butt may be next

claudette is digging in way too deep if she is going to pull the family in, thats B.S. and of course the Abuse lady would jump Vic, remember she likes the "bad" boys and Vic has to be to do the work he does.

Oh yeah, I agree... I think Armadillo is going to take Vic down. Especially now since he is trying to "green-light" the squad.
    "You are only as HAPPY, as your UNHAPPIEST child"

LG.
    Shield airs tonight, 10 pm / 9 Central.

Check it out, it's on the calendar.

+ Reply to Thread