+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shield Discussion

Claudette... that's her name. I really like her.

Wasn't Dani sleeping with Vic last year too? Seems like she was.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Yes, last season Dutch was taking a book to Dani's house (he was helping her study for the Sgt exam) and as he was driving up he saw Vic going into her house and Dani kissing Vic, so Dutch just drove away. Dani, what in the hell are you thinking?

Julian hitting on that boy's mom. Thoughts?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Julian (again, thanks for the name ) is really trying hard not to be gay isn't he?
    I feel so bad for him, and ultimately the woman too if she winds up liking him. Really not fair to her. Could be good for the son any way you look at it though, as he could use a good male influence in his life.

Of course I sure am reading long term into this aren't I? ... Guess it could actually hurt the kid if Julian bails after a date or two.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    thanks for the updates you guys, dummy me went and set the wrong channel for the vcr. just found out was going to kick back and enjoy the show, what a bummer, after pulling a stump out of the ground I was looking forward to relaxing and watching the shield.

LG.
    they do replay on FX sometimes during the week joeguy. It was on last night (we watched again) and may be on MOnday as well before Tuesday's new episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    {hands drink to CB} Vic is emotionally checked out. He really doesn't have a clue what he is doing right now, and Aceveda knows it and is going to use that knowledge to curb Vic long enough to help himself politically. Dani (the female cop Vic is sleeping with) has low self-esteem. That is all I can think of for an explanation for why she is sleeping with Vic. She turned down Dutch last season and he was a much better catch. Maybe she was a big fan of The Commish.

Shane - I was surprised he didn't burst right out of the car while they were at the border trying to sneak that guy into the country in his trunk. In Mexico running around trying to buy guns, are these guys insane? I think so. And evil drug lord and the little girl, OMG, Claudette knows she needs help but that family is not going to let the cops near her. Poor kid. It was a very interesting interchange between Claudette and Dutch about whether the girl should help them out. Being a parent really does change ones perspective, at least for some people.
    Tire burnings, yuck, that is terrible. I think this is really happening with some drug cartels now.
    All I can say is "yup, what a loser, big mistake, that's funny, another wacko, totally insane, cried my eyes out, no way, you bet, sure is, that and more and finally Hiccup! Thanks for the drink!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    they do replay on FX sometimes during the week joeguy. It was on last night (we watched again) and may be on MOnday as well before Tuesday's new episode.
    yep, got it last night too. I got lucky and checked the T.V giude since fx has been running the 24 reruns later in the week too. figures as much as they were pushing the second season since 1994 it seems they would run it again too.

the female just wants some booty call with no strings attached. and what with Laney, the auditer, looks at vic and says call me Laney? there is going to be a weird twist of the tale there.

I hope thats the psycho dealer that Vic is pounding the crap out of in the previews.

now to get the vcr right this time. but thanks for the good recaps you all

Did anyone just see Vic burn that Amadillo guy on the electric stove? OMG!

LG.
    I've never seen anything quite a horrific as that on a fictional tv show. It was really quite disturbing. This is our show's protagonist?!?!?!? Ack.

On another note, Claudette kicks a$$.

Claudette is going to open up a whole can of worms here and I guaranty she will not put her career in jeopardy to cover for Vic or the Captain, that's for sure. She reminds me of Dutch when he was after that child killer. He just didn't stop to the point of obsession and Claudette is travelling that same road! Look out Vic and Captain!

+ Reply to Thread